2020 high school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 high school football

#5 4ad2 Gilmer takes on rival #6 3ad1 Gladewater Thursday night.

guess gilmer trumps the thread? Is this THE game to be at this week?

Comment

There’s another thread somewhere, but I think it’s called No HS Football Thread!!!
      I just want to know if y’all have to play Carthage? The road to the big dance will be going thru Carthage!!!

Comment

FINALLY!!!!! Im excited for our kids. It has been a long road as a coach and trying to keep kids mentally in it is exhausting.

Has been some changes along the way but man Texas Coaches have done a great job of following the directives.

I am ready to be under the lights again!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          There’s another thread somewhere, but I think it’s called No HS Football Thread!!!
          I just want to know if y’all have to play Carthage? The road to the big dance will be going thru Carthage!!!
          if covid let's us make it that far we host the dogs at home on Sept 25. I can't wait!!

Comment

I saw the other thread, thats why I made this one lol

Comment

Well, how did everybody’s team do tonight?
              Franklin lost 21-20. With under a minute left in the game, we scored and went for the win but couldn’t convert on the 2 point conversion. Franklin was pretty much dead most of the night but came back to life in the last 4 1/2 minutes of the game. Glad I didn’t leave early. Would have missed the end of a good game.

Comment

Yoakum 41 Palacios 17

Comment

Crawford 14 - Goldwaithe 0

Rwc

Comment

Riesel 38 marlin 13. Go Indians.

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Gilmer 55 - Gladewater 41

Comment

Boyd 68 Mineral Wells 40

Comment

Glad yall are playing. Our game with Waco LaVega got cancelled due to the hurricane and I’m pretty sure next weeks game will be cancelled too since neither school will have power next week.

Comment

Midlothian Heritage HS 42 - 14 over Wichita Falls Herschi HS

JV also won 20-0

Comment

Well, game 2 for Franklin has been cancelled!! Couple players tested positive!! Sucks for those boys. They needed to work on some things!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X