20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20-21 Official Duck Thread

Well guys we are a week away from dove season and 2 and half weeks from teal season.

I'm ready, I've got a lot of PTO to burn up this year and hope to be hunting 3-5 days a week. I hear BWT numbers are up so hopefully we have a good early teal season. I also hear that overall the big ducks did good and we should have an above average duck season.

So far it looks like I won’t get out until big duck season. My teal pond has been drained and I haven’t found anywhere else to hunt. I’ll be watching from the sidelines for teal unless I get an invite sommewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never had much luck with Teal Season but I'm ready for the regular season to get here!

Comment

Ready to roll here! May have to make some adjustments on areas after this storm comes in ,but Lord willing I be rollin!

Comment

In teal showing up and ready to roll

Comment

We have tons of ducks around the potholes and lakes here now.
            Farmers almanac is predicting a cold snowy winter for us. Usually that means little to no duck season for us and lots of duck down south for you.
            Early freeze up will send them right down.

Comment

Thank god there’s ducks erywhere

Comment

In. I'll be in the elk woods so might not get into any teal early on but I'll be ready for big duck season.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                  We have tons of ducks around the potholes and lakes here now.
                  Farmers almanac is predicting a cold snowy winter for us. Usually that means little to no duck season for us and lots of duck down south for you.
                  Early freeze up will send them right down.

Fo some reason I feel this is going to be a warm dry winter, just a gut feeling.

Comment

If anyone hunts the coast and need someone to hunt with lmk have a gator tail boat and plenty of deeks

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
                      If anyone hunts the coast and need someone to hunt with lmk have a gator tail boat and plenty of deeks

What area?

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                        What area?

Rockport all the way to Baffin just depends on where the birds are

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
                          Rockport all the way to Baffin just depends on where the birds are

I hunt the lower laguna, I’ll trade you a lower laguna hunt for one of those Baffin trips

Comment

I hunt the lower laguna, I’ll trade you a lower laguna hunt for one of those Baffin trips

Alright shoot me a pm

Comment

Count me in too fellas! I hunt Aransas Pass to Baffin and would be willing to trade trips!

“Fools multiply when wise men are silent” -Nelson Mandela

Comment

Working...
                              X