Official Astros 2020 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    Just saw where Alvarez and Urquidy have been cleared to resume baseball activities. Will work out in Corpus and remain on IL for now
    That is good news.

Comment

What happened to Systemnt? I dont know him personally, but use to enjoy his comments on this thread. Hope nothing is wrong. Havent seen him post in awhile. Not trying to derail this thread.

Comment

He took a little vaca to banned camp but I think he's back now... Figger'd he'd be along any minute for the past few days since this thread has popped up to the first page... don't know what got him the award, as I too enjoyed his banter and commentary here...

Comment

Glad hes ok! Now back to the thread!

Comment

I think they could have easily had COVID and they just weren’t allowed to talk about it. Glad they are back !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              He took a little vaca to banned camp but I think he's back now... Figger'd he'd be along any minute for the past few days since this thread has popped up to the first page... don't know what got him the award, as I too enjoyed his banter and commentary here...
              Looks like he hasn’t posted since January.

Comment

With so many boycotting MLB after today, he's not going to have many people to banter back and forth with.

Comment

Lfg!

Comment

Let’s do this, game time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm out this year. When I saw players and coaches wearing BLM shirts in pregame that did it for me. I hope the NFL and MLB both tank and lose millions because of that garbage. Sucks because I was looking forward to baseball season.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        I'm out this year. When I saw players and coaches wearing BLM shirts in pregame that did it for me. I hope the NFL and MLB both tank and lose millions because of that garbage. Sucks because I was looking forward to baseball season.

Me too

Comment

Same here. Me and my boys had a nice evening of grilling and chilling watching the Stros........then they went and got political. My boys were the ones that said we don't want to watch if they kneel or have BLM crap on. And to think I actually expected something better from the Astros. Enjoy the season to those still watching. My boys and I will pass.

So much for America's past time huh

Comment

Yep

Comment

Never even turned it on. Been a hard core fan since I moved to Houston in 2011. Watched the terrible team turn into a championship team. Rarely did we miss a game on tv in almost a decade.

No mas. I hope MLB feels the pain. I’ve had ENOUGH!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                                Never even turned it on. Been a hard core fan since I moved to Houston in 2011. Watched the terrible team turn into a championship team. Rarely did we miss a game on tv in almost a decade.

No mas. I hope MLB feels the pain. I’ve had ENOUGH!
                                Dang.....you ain’t even gonna Peak? Your boy Cole looked good last night. 99mph not even trying...

Comment

Working...
                                X