Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      Stros on the MLB channel now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Watching

Comment

Listening on SXM Channel 850...

Comment

OMG what is altuve/pettis doing trying to score him on that sac fly? comes up limping on bang bang play at the plate. not a time to be risking injury on the bases

Comment

Da boys been knockin' the cover off the ball today!! Been listening hard too... no banging so far either...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Da boys been knockin' the cover off the ball today!! Been listening hard too... no banging so far either...
              lol

Comment

Well dang it, I didnt realize it was a day game today. Looking at the box score Pressley did what he was supposed to do. Parades strikes out 5 in 2 innings and Scrubb(love that name) strikes out 5 in 1 2/3. I know its KC but looking forward to the season starting Friday.
                Last edited by rtp; 07-21-2020, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Dodgers sign Betts to 12 year 365 million dollar extension. Good grief! Trout now Betts, the Astros got a deal on Altuve and Bregman.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Dodgers sign Betts to 12 year 365 million dollar extension. Good grief! Trout now Betts, the Astros got a deal on Altuve and Bregman.
                    I would agree on Altuve but the NEVER TRUMPER liberal brat Bregman should not be allowed in the state of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Texbow View Post
                      I would agree on Altuve but the NEVER TRUMPER liberal brat Bregman should not be allowed in the state of Texas.

Wasn’t referencing politics. As a ball player it appears the Astros are getting a deal on his production for the dollars spent. There are a lot of others I would like see leaving the state before Bregman. Unfortunately it isn’t going to happen.

Comment

Official Astros 2020 season thread

Pitchers making opening day roster.

Comment

Was wondering where Joe Smith was, but just saw it looks like he's not playing this season.

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
                            Was wondering where Joe Smith was, but just saw it looks like he's not playing this season.

Yeah I’m so out of the loop I have no clue what all has been going. Who is in and who is out. I know our bullpen is going to be young!

Comment

Evidently Whitley didn’t make it. Geez

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X