All day sits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell you why I pee in bottles....

Kroll's research showed that human urine didn't affect deer at all, and it actually could attract them if you pee'd in a scrape. (Both have proven true the best I can tell) However, on two occasions pissing out the back door of a ground blind and getting out to pee cost me shots at the buck I was sitting in the stand all day in pursuit of.... Sometimes i prepare and pursue for over two hundred hours + and you'll get 5 to 15 seconds to set up and get him.... I'm not blowing the opp by taking my eyes off the target zone any longer than I have to....
    Last edited by Slicefixer; 10-11-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I let it hang out one of the windows and give er hell to make sure I don't get the side full of ****. I've been busted by deer with my willy out too@!

Comment

5 gal bucket with trash bag, toilet paper, bottles for pee!

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
          I let it hang out one of the windows and give er hell to make sure I don't get the side full of ****. I've been busted by deer with my willy out too@!
          Hehehe..... Been "there"....😉👍🏼

Comment

Y'all crack me up. It's a deer hunt I guess to each his own. 5 gallon bucket for crap is a little extreme to me but if you're going to the extreme of having a toilet in your stand why not just **** in the bucket too. Guess you'd have to hunt in a box blind or popup for your portable toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
              I can tell you why I pee in bottles....

Kroll's research showed that human urine didn't affect deer at all, and it actually could attract them if you pee'd in a scrape. (Both have proven true the best I can tell) However, on two occasions pissing out the back door of a ground blind and getting out to pee cost me shots at the buck I was sitting in the stand all day in pursuit of.... Sometimes i prepare and pursue for over two hundred hours + and you'll get 5 to 15 seconds to set up and get him.... I'm not blowing the opp by taking my eyes off the target zone any longer than I have to....
              That’s how I them to come out. I fully believe the deer wait patiently for me to take a leak, as soon as get a good stream going, here they come.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
                Y'all crack me up. It's a deer hunt I guess to each his own. 5 gallon bucket for crap is a little extreme to me but if you're going to the extreme of having a toilet in your stand why not just **** in the bucket too. Guess you'd have to hunt in a box blind or popup for your portable toilet.
                Not necessary.... That's why ya got the cheap trash bags....😉

It's all a matter of perspective....how serious a person is.... Different strokes

Comment

It wouldn’t do me any good to hunt all day. I like a mid day nap. Lol

Comment

Just download what you want to watch on Netflix or Prime and you don't need service.

Comment

Good thick pa to sit on. I've killed/seen as many deer mid-day, as morning and evening. Sit all day if you can.

Comment

The correct answer has been given on this thread

Comment

Sleeping in the Stand

I find falling asleep in the stand is a super effective stalking strategy.

Comment

Working...
                          X