2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior View Post
    I'm coaching a 10U team this fall and next spring. Any of yall playing in Harker Heights this weekend?
    please remove avatar so i can concentrate.....

Comment

Great job fellas. My 9u son took the fall off completely for football and even said the other day he doesn't know if he wants to play baseball any more lol. Its not a surprise to me really, he's fallen in love with football and had always loved basketball, I can't believe he's played baseball as long as he has, he's a high energy kid to say the least.

My 12u has been playing football and his baseball team is just practicing through the fall. I've been real impressed with the practices and it's been nice not playing any tournaments. He was asked to guest play this coming weekend and when I asked him if he wanted to play he said no thanks.

Good luck to you guys in the last few tourneys...

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        Great job fellas. My 9u son took the fall off completely for football and even said the other day he doesn't know if he wants to play baseball any more lol. Its not a surprise to me really, he's fallen in love with football and had always loved basketball, I can't believe he's played baseball as long as he has, he's a high energy kid to say the least.

My 12u has been playing football and his baseball team is just practicing through the fall. I've been real impressed with the practices and it's been nice not playing any tournaments. He was asked to guest play this coming weekend and when I asked him if he wanted to play he said no thanks.

if the weather was cooler i would mind all the weekend ball. i havent hunted yet due to the heat so this gives me something to do.

Comment

Both of my boys are back at it. Oldest is playing freshman football and 14u baseball and my 11yo just had his first games yesterday. He had an ear drum reconstruction surgery and has missed the last few Sunday league games. Both boys are having fun and holding their own so all is good I guess! Lol. Good luck to all of our resident ballplayers!

Comment

I really like and give you kudos for taking time off from baseball. Noah is playing football too and absolutely loves it. He goes to hitting practice on occasion, but it’s not a priority because it’s football season and he’s focused on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
              I really like and give you kudos for taking time off from baseball. Noah is playing football too and absolutely loves it. He goes to hitting practice on occasion, but it’s not a priority because it’s football season and he’s focused on that.

i am hoping it will light a fire and rekindle some love by the time spring gets here.

its not easy though, watching all of our old teammates and friends playing lol, its always in the back of my mind that we need to be playing to keep up. but at the end of the day i know a ton of kids that never played fall ball that turned out just fine.

once football is over we will start hitting some more at home, they are getting a lot of reps right now in practice too, although Brock is pretty rusty.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                I'm coaching a 10U team this fall and next spring. Any of yall playing in Harker Heights this weekend?
                We are. But we are 11u this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by bdphunt View Post
                  We are. But we are 11u this fall.

Y’all will be across the parking lot from us on the bigger fields.
                  Good luck!

Comment

Wilson/louisville/demarini running specials up to 75% off now.
                    Get primes at 50%
                    Slugger.com

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Wilson/louisville/demarini running specials up to 75% off now.
                      Get primes at 50%
                      Slugger.com
                      Holy smokes! Thanks
                      Did you ever decide on a bat? My boy still absolutely loves his prime!

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                        Holy smokes! Thanks

Did you ever decide on a bat? My boy still absolutely loves his prime!
                        Yeh.. funny story...was dead set against a zen ...so we got a zen.
                        Broke it in methodically...and its got pop... he likes it..

Was assured if it ever had issues i could get a prime as a replacement...
                        But...now in ordering a prime...so....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Yeh.. funny story...was dead set against a zen ...so we got a zen.
                          Broke it in methodically...and its got pop... he likes it..

Was assured if it ever had issues i could get a prime as a replacement...
                          But...now in ordering a prime...so....
                          You sound like me! Both fantastic bats, but don't be surprised if that Zen becomes the back-up! We have swapped brands before on warranty bats with no issues. Makes it nice. Hope he enjoys it!

Comment

2019 Select Baseball

Interested in maybe playing Cass in select ball next year. Any leads on teams for 10u ?
                            Mont Belvieu/Baytown/Anahuach

Comment

Looks like Brady may get picked up for a tournament this weekend, with the team he's trying out for next month. I hope the tournament makes, he's excited and I want to see him play some more.

Comment

My 9 year old did the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X