This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
    What about Moss? He is a Junior and only had one real season with LSU due to eligibility and an injury last year. Kid is a stud TE this year though. I believe he stays his senior year.
    I would venture to guess that he stays but I think a lot will depend on what draft grade he gets. I also admittedly don't know about the pool of TEs who are in this years draft vs. next years. If I were him, I would base my decision on that. If Brennan can be 75% of what Burrow is this year, he will still have a lot of success.

Comment

Matt Campbell shut them down once again, has signed an extension thru 2025.

Comment

Tiger Rant

Page 1
        Posted by
        LSU Fan
        Temple, Texas
        Member since Jan 2010
        135 posts

Thank you Tigers.Posted on 12/3/19 at 10:40 am
        I attended the football game in Tiger Stadium this past Saturday night. It was the first time after 31 years. It did not let me down. My oldest daughter (a TCU grad) and I arrived Friday night from Texas and we were at lot 406 around 10:15 the next morning. From the moment we got out of the car, it was incredible. When my daughter, who is married to a Texas A&M alum, comments to me “Dad these people are way friendlier than in College Station or Fort Worth. I knew I was back in the embrace of my family.
        I was filled with joy to see a literal sea of Purple and Gold and a huge party dancing using the campus as their “dance floor”.
        Everything was absolutely perfect. We had a blast. I knew I would see a lot of tailgates, but I was still overwhelmed. When we arrived at the Indian Mounds area it was like everything we had seen previously had culminated there. In the span of a few hours I consumed some of the best gumbo I have ever eaten (next to my Mother’s of course); jambalaya, sauce picante, boudin balls; armadillo eggs; and sausage. I also consumed a few Bud Lights, a Turbo Dog, Canebreak, and a couple shots of 18 year old Glenlivet. All I heard was “Geaux Tigers”, “Ya hungry?” and “what you need to drink?”. When I say I felt love….I really mean it.
        My daughter was wearing purple, but it was a TCU tee shirt. I was astonished how many reached out to her. Sure, they gave her a hard time, about the same time they were pouring her another drink or fixing her something good to eat.
        I recall chatting with a cigar smoking guy and me telling him I regretted not bringing my cigars with me. Later that night as I was settling into my seat, I heard someone shout out to me about three row back. It was him. He shouted, “I still have my cigar” and we both said in unison Geaux Tigers.
        I graduated LSU in May 1974 and by October of that year I was living in Houston, Texas. I have lived in Texas ever since. I have visited my home state many times but lately it has been a while. It was this weekend that I realized how much I have missed home and it was my family there who accepted and receive me in open arms. Never in my life have I been as proud to be an alumni. It really is “Forever LSU”.
        Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to everyone. I knew you would, but you really delivered.

Comment

I call bull****... shes lucky she didnt get stabbed... dey were killin errbody up in that *****, baw

Comment

The purple shirt saved her

Comment

2019 College Football - Week 15 Championship Week

Man some chicken sauce picante sounds amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Matt Campbell shut them down once again, has signed an extension thru 2025.
                Well played Mr. Campbell!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Man some chicken sauce picante sounds amazing

Alligator too!

Comment

Diva!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Diva!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oof I would lose absolutely zero sleep if LSU bowed out

Comment

Good read on the Shrimp Boat Captain

Think LSU football has changed this season? It all starts with the head coach, who has changed himself and proven all the critics wrong.

Comment

Making sure the check clears before announcing

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Alligator too!
                            Don't forget turtle . .

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

LSU have someone higher up on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                                LSU have someone higher up on the list?

We’ve got two stud FR on board now

Comment

Working...
                                X