Biden was building a case today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden was building a case today...

When I worked in the plant we could tell when someone was “ building a case” to call in sick.....and almost with 100% accuracy we were right....

Biden will get sick this week and will not be able to debate Trump on the 29th....I could tell by the way he was talking today and coughing....

I would bet good money on it

I noticed the exact same thing...

I don’t think you’re wrong at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s all over the Social Media Sites that my Wife and Grown Daughters Follow. Biden will get Covid on September 20th and not be able to Debate. I don’t follow Social Media other than here. But if it happens, only Idiots will believe it.

Comment

200 million Americans have died with the covid.

He is dodging............................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          200 million Americans have died with the covid.

He is dodging............................
          I am completely astonished that he is their nomination.....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            I am completely astonished that he is their nomination.....

I’m not. They really don’t care. They’ve been planning this since the day Trump was elected.

Comment

He’s really not the nominee more the “fall guy”
              If he loses they have an excuse
              If he wins they kick him to the curb

Comment

His family should have stepped up if he really has dementia to the extent shown on his interviews. I have experience. My Mother died from it in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  His family should have stepped up if he really has dementia to the extent shown on his interviews. I have experience. My Mother died from it in 2014.
                  Agreed. My mother-in-law suffers with it daily and when I say "I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy", that includes Joe Biden. His family should be ashamed for not stepping in and putting a stop to this charade. I don't put my MIL in tough situations at restaurants or doctors offices, and he isn't that far behind her.

Comment

I agree and so do I. My dad's mom passed away from Alzheimer's and now my mom is going down hill from frontal lobe dementia. He exhibits similar symptoms they did.

Comment

I think they are pushing Slo Joe, hoping he wins so the investigation on Hunter disappears.

Comment

Its inhumane to run a candidate who has dementia

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely a plausible plan, anybody with any sense knows they won't let him debate.

Comment

I wouldn't put it past the dirty Dems to make sure he gets the Covid.

Story line would be about poor Joe suffering from Trump's inaction dealing with the virus.
                            Last edited by Chew; 09-21-2020, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X