No announcement yet.

Ginsburg is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again the media is being completely onesided.....they play all of the Republican comments from the Garland delay but none of the Democrat comments during that episode. Of course only the Republicans will be painted as hypocrites by the media and none of the Democrats comments will be on display.

Comment

I don’t care what people think. There is no risk of losing the election by filling the spot. The country is at risk in more ways than one.

Comment

The republicans need to stop concerning themselves with hurting the democrats feelings and egos. The democrats certainly are not concerned about what republicans think.

Comment

Just Saying....
          Attached Files

Comment

Well the devil was happy, he got another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]1019842[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                So much wrong with peoples posts in this thread......

First - It's not like this was a sudden death no one saw coming. Heck most thought she would have died 10 years ago and then again 4 years ago..and then 1-2 years ago. Simply amazing she lasted as long as she did. So the new pick should have been picked out years ago.

Second - Did someone really say Rep's shouldn't do something or they would be hypocrites? LOL

Third - What have we come to when we all already know Dems will fight,sue etc the election results? Think about how stupid that is for a minute. Don't try to fix whatever issue there is. Instead leave it grey so you can fight when you don't win.

4th - All this talk about Senate seats scared of not getting re-elected. They need to know if they don't push for this they will NOT be re-elected. It works both ways.
                I agree with all of this. Rat, you be right this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Ok girls...I’ve drunk enough natty light to float your houses, 3 times that much keystone light, and enough whiskey to drown you both. If that’s enough to satisfy both your childish fantasy’s. Do you want to make a wager that Trump doesn’t get one appointed before Christmas?

$100 each to make it gentlemanly, who wants it? Hell I can’t lose, if it only cost me $200 to get it done, I’d pay double for the next one!

He’s gonna get it done, and I support all of it, but he’s smart enough to know when to move.

Where you at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  DM, I just got this. Heck, me and dosrobles got one for 1k for President. DM , we on. But, if it's okay with you, rather than sending me a check for $100, send it to Wounded Warriors. Deal?

Comment

Let her get planted then deal with it. We will need all 9 seats when the dems lose and challenge challenge challenge.

Comment

A number of Hollywood stars are speaking out in defense of late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's reported last wish to not be replaced until after the 2020 presidential election.

Hollywood is already wigging out. Gotta love it!

Comment

The risk of going into the election with only 8 justices on the Supreme Court is too great. Trump could win every state, and the Dems are going to contest the results in court. The people who won't vote for Trump or an incumbent Republican Senator because they filled a vacant seat on the SC before an election are the same people who aren't going to vote for Trump or an incumbent Republican Senator anyway. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth on the left, but who cares? Trump needs to make the nomination first thing Monday morning, and then the Senate Republicans need to get the nominee confirmed ASAP. The election is VERY important. But the results of that can be reversed in 2 and 4 years. The Supreme Court seat is a much longer term and more important deal, and it also has huge implications on this year's presidential election.

Fill the seat.

Comment

Fill the seat, the hag should have retired years ago.

Comment

First off, in 2016 if the Dems would have had the Senate you can be sure they would have moved forward with a nomination and would have been laughing about it all the way. I say he should nominate Amy Barrett, who I have heard has high regards from both sides of the isle. Of course, the same thing was said about Kavenaugh and look what the put him thru. I say nominate Barret, go thru the process, and let the Dems show how morally bankrupt they are when the go after her and try to ruin her life. If is so important now that Trump hammer Biden thru the media to release his list of Supreme Court nominees. If the argument by the left is going to be let the people help decide this by who they vote for President then Biden needs to let everyone know who his list would include so the electorate will really know what is at stake.

Comment

[ATTACH]1019862[/ATTACH]

Comment

There ya go^^^^^

All that needs to be stated.

Comment

Working...
                                X