No announcement yet.

2019 TBH Crappie Get Together!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love little man in the cowboy hat with the fish! That's awesome!! Fishing was way different this weekend from last weekend on Fork for sure! Last week they would 10-12' down and meet your jig halfway and crush it! This weekend you would have to set it on their nose and wait for em to finally hit it! Great seeing everybody there! Looking forward to next year already! Better start hiding now Richland Chambers crappie!! I'm coming to your town!!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys! We had a great time fishing, and getting to meet some of you. Wish we could've stayed longer Saturday night, but dad was worn out from a long day on my little tin boat. I'll be looking forward to this next year, and make plans for an overnight.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope, everyone enjoyed the "Taste of FL" at the get together. I was blessed to be raised hunting in the 'Glades and fishing in the Keys, so thought I would bring some foods that aren't found at most Texas fish frys.

The smoked fish dip, pieces of smoked fish, conch fritters and Key lime pies are all FL staples, they are also all old favorites of my family.

Comment

Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post
          Hope, everyone enjoyed the "Taste of FL" at the get together. I was blessed to be raised hunting in the 'Glades and fishing in the Keys, so thought I would bring some foods that aren't found at most Texas fish frys.

The smoked fish dip, pieces of smoked fish, conch fritters and Key lime pies are all FL staples, they are also all old favorites of my family.
          My and wife I were talking this weekend about how fun last years trip was and wishing we could have made this one. We were just talking about you and the smoked fish dip. That stuff is great. I can't wait till next years crappie fest and im gonna start planning for it now lol.

Comment

Man all that stuff was awesome!!! Especially the dip and pies.

[emoji1531]

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
              My and wife I were talking this weekend about how fun last years trip was and wishing we could have made this one. We were just talking about you and the smoked fish dip. That stuff is great. I can't wait till next years crappie fest and im gonna start planning for it now lol.
              I plan on attending next year, looks like I better bring more dip.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                Man all that stuff was awesome!!! Especially the dip and pies.

[emoji1531]
                Will plan to bring both next year!

Comment

I plan on attending next year, looks like I better bring more dip.

I’d volunteer to go to Fl with u and catch some more African pompano!

[emoji1531]

Comment

[emoji1531]
                    Lmao, or marlin, sailfish, kingfish, tuna, cero mackeral all smoke good. Or, if all else fails an AJ.

Smoked some blue catfish and they came out OK.

Comment

The key lime pie was great.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I really enjoyed the meet up. Nice to meet some new guys and put faces with names.

Rick, that dip and pie was incredible!

Slew, really enjoyed the crappie talk. Very informative.

Todd, your still ugly just a lighter ugly.

Jordon, bad *** man to bring your Mom. Hats off sir!

Mark, stop lurking.

Snowflakekiila, your a blast!

PSA Never loan anything to Skloss, he cuts wires to alarms

Sean
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Thank you, sir

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Thank you, sir

Comment

Thanks to everyone that contributed, especially those that caught and donated the fish. A big thanks to all that cooked, the food was great.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji1531]
                                You and me both

I have been fortunate to spend some time with Rick fishing and listening to his stories about fishing in the salt

Rick the stuff you cooked up was all delicious

Enjoyed talking to everyone and look forward to next year

Comment

Working...
                                X