No announcement yet.

My Testimony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for sharing and God Bless you and your wife/kids for sticking by your side and allowing the lord to work in your life before giving up on you

Comment

Congratulations Mr. Wylie.

Comment

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Takes a good man to get things wrong and to be strong enough to get them right.

Comment

Congratulations and Amen. Stay focused on God and the other things will work out!

Comment

Awesome, I have a year and a half, (small potatoes). But I feel great being my old self again. I may be on the verge of losing my BTB as she still drinks a lot. She doesn't see what it does when its out of control.
            Great Job!!!!!!!!

Comment

Awesome, thank you for sharing. I pray you continue on your sober path.

Comment

Thanks for your service. Congrats on your retirement and a bigger congrats on getting your life in order.

Comment

I am glad, God found a way to reach you and remind you of the things worth living for.

I pray that you will continue to find yourself in the middle of His will for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X