Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Such great news to hear! Prayer sent for a full and speedy recovery!!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
        Update:
        Kenzie seems to be in good spirits this morning and rightfully so, her baby sister will be here later today!
        As far as the pneumonia goes, she keeps spiking fevers but they can combat that with Tylenol. The chest tube should be coming out soon, hopefully, as she is in pain with it. Overall, it looks like she is improving and I know its from the combined effort of prayers and the good Lord looking over the doctor and Kenzie! Please keep them coming for a speedy recovery and a healthy and safe delivery for my other niece!

Good news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praise the Lord, and you keep on getting better each day Kenzie. Lord, please continue to keep watch over little Kenzie and her new baby sister.

Comment

Great the meds are working and continue praying for healing and full recovery. Bless those in her care.

Comment

Sent

Comment

*Update* Little Kenzie is making her way to a full recovery!!! She lost about 2% of her lung capacity and needs to be quarantined from other kids for 6 months but, she is alive and has her normal “attitude!” Haha she is awesome. Thank you so much for all the prayers! All glory and honor be to God!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fantastic News!

Comment

Fabulous! Just FABULOUS!!!

Comment

Sent

Comment

Amen! Great news

Comment

Ptl

Comment