No announcement yet.

Big East Texas Bucks Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hunt a small place just outside my neighborhood in Magnolia.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
      So the purpose of this thread, is either to get people to leave their south Texas leases and go east, or so the east Texas land owner can start charging big bucks to lease their land, which is it, or both?
      I cant speak for everyone but, there are some landowners such as me in the thread so it really dont matter.

Most of them south texas folks wouldnt know what to do with acorns on the ground anyway. They better off rattling a coffee can of corn on the way to the blind anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
        I hunt a small place just outside my neighborhood in Magnolia.

Wow. Didn’t expect to see deer like that from magnolia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Every deer I posted came from properties that have already sold.

Comment

My former coworker and buddy. Trinity county last year. 159"

Comment

As someone that has done the majority of my Texas hunting in South Texas and the Hill Country, there’s always been something cool and different about big East Texas and Panhandle bucks. I’ve really enjoyed checking out all the big deer in this thread. I know there’s a ton that aren’t getting posted too. Congrats to all the killers on here and thanks for sharing all the pics. Cool stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                Every deer I posted came from properties that have already sold.

****. That sucks.

Comment

Announcement

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                  So the purpose of this thread, is either to get people to leave their south Texas leases and go east, or so the east Texas land owner can start charging big bucks to lease their land, which is it, or both?
                  Nothing to see here. Surely South Texas Hunters and East Texas Land Owners are smart enough to know bucks of this quality come out of a pen and were released into high-fence enclosures that happen to be located East of Hwy 45 in Texas. So please DO NOT COME. And Land Owners: Please consider lowering lease fees to help members compensate for recent increases in cost of feed. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    I cant speak for everyone but, there are some landowners such as me in the thread so it really dont matter.

Most of them south texas folks wouldnt know what to do with acorns on the ground anyway. They better off rattling a coffee can of corn on the way to the blind anyway
                    Took the words right out my mouth. If we ever lose our lease I'll just haul my stuff to our farm. It'd actually be a helluva lot easier on me that way, and take less of my time too. LOL

I think most south Texas hunters would get bored having to actually hunt.

Comment

I dug up some more today while I had some free time... notice the time stamp on the last two pictures lol
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice bucks here. Just out of curiosity, how is “East Texas” defined on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                          Nice bucks here. Just out of curiosity, how is “East Texas” defined on here?

I’d assume east of I-45?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

those last two trail camera photos are hilarious, aggravating as well

That same thing happened last year with my niece but with a much smaller buck.

Comment

I just downloaded Tapatalk, gonna try to post some pics...

The last one still haunts my dreams...shot right under him at 35 yards, clipped his offside leg. 3” higher and he would be on my wall. Still got the broad head with the hair on it [emoji2359]

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                                I just downloaded Tapatalk, gonna try to post some pics...

The last one still haunts my dreams...shot right under him at 35 yards, clipped his offside leg. 3” higher and he would be on my wall. Still got the broad head with the hair on it [emoji2359]

Lol don't worry, ol' Timmy took up the slack for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X