No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Rosco11. Should go good together. Don't sharpen knives and sip though. :-0(

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post

So good. Courtesy of a fellow TBH’r
      Life is Good with Friends [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my Fone using Tapatalk
      One of my favorites!!!

Comment

Witherspoon. Located in Lewisville.

Comment

Grabbed a nice Rye bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Scored today.

Comment

Going to miss this one when it’s gone.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post

I found one on the shelf today! Looking forward to trying it out.

Hey y’all! I haven’t been on here in awhile. This is one is good!
                Old Forester 1920 has become one of my favorites recently.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                  Scored today.

I hope you put your seatbelt around those.

Comment

I went to three Total Wine stores in Austin today... since when was Weller Special Reserve special and allocated? I see it all the time in Temple... but Total Wine was acting like it was a hot commodity now. Maybe it’s the Austinite crowd starting to pick up bourbon?

but I saw more Bowman Pioneer Single barrel and Forrester 1920 than I’ve seen anywhere else. They had tons of it at each store.

Also scored some bottles of Angels Envy Rye for the backup stock.

Comment

I have noticed the last few times I have visited Specs stores in Austin they have been out of the Weller Special reserve. It is my go to. Luckily there is a store close to my house that keeps a good stock of it.

[QUOTE=Biggs;14166584]I went to three Total Wine stores in Austin today... since when was Weller Special Reserve special and allocated? I see it all the time in Temple... but Total Wine was acting like it was a hot commodity now. Maybe it’s the Austinite crowd starting to pick up bourbon?

but I saw more Bowman Pioneer Single barrel and Forrester 1920 than I’ve seen anywhere else. They had tons of it at each store.

Also scored some bottles of Angels Envy Rye for the backup stock.
                      Last edited by Rodray12; 05-29-2019, 02:21 PM. Reason: ugh

Comment

This is finally distributed in Texas and I hear good things about it. Only $20 for a liter, so I picked up a bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                          This is finally distributed in Texas and I hear good things about it. Only $20 for a liter, so I picked up a bottle.

I haven’t tried that one, but that’s a solid team behind it.

Comment

Finally scored a Weller Antique 107! Found these two randomly at a store I have never shopped at. He also had a Blantons and an Eagle Rare in stock but I opted out of those.

Comment

Noticed EHT single barrel back on the shelves today

Comment

This one didn’t last long. Ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X