No announcement yet.

A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video and thanks for sharing. Big deer rattle the most cagey veterans. That's why we do it. Pure emotion, love it. Congrats sir.

Comment

Awesome, congrats Rusty!

Comment

I probably would have shot quicker and blown the head right off that 6pt that walked into the sight picture. I was screaming shoot

Comment

So what’s next on the list to hunt? What deer does your neighbor have his eye on?

Comment

Wow what a deer!

Comment

Rusty I remember reading it awhile back I thought but what's the top end yalls bucks got before you put up the fence to help them reach their full age and potential?

Comment

I’ll answer for rusty . Before the fence a 145 inch 8 point was something to call your buddies about!!

Comment

Great trophy, Rusty. Congratulations on the accomplishment!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    I probably would have shot quicker and blown the head right off that 6pt that walked into the sight picture. I was screaming shoot

Same! When he stuck his head out I was like oh crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing deer and congrats. Nothing better than taking a deer like that on your own place.

Theres no telling how many big deer you have taken over the years but still get excited as hell when a big one gets in front of you. Thats what its all about and nothing like hearing that breathing get a little faster and faster!

Comment

Awesome video. He got your heart pumping for sure. I would have had a heart attack myself!

Comment

That excitement is what it's all about! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats on an absolute stud!! Love hearing the emotion on the video. That's what it is all about. Must feel good to reap the fruits of your labor and wallet. Well done

Comment

Now that is a stud! Congrats Rusty. What a fantastic buck!!

Comment

Originally posted by JEB300 View Post
                                I’ll answer for rusty . Before the fence a 145 inch 8 point was something to call your buddies about!!
                                Dang man that just shows what happens when you can get age on them with the proper nutrition

Comment

Working...
                                X