No announcement yet.

2018 utah elk hunt semi live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elk won again. Packing up and going home. We got up early this morning and slipped back in. The elk we’re exactly where we left them last night. Slipped down the hill to a bench and at first light we were 200 yards out waiting for them to move up. Still not sure what spooked em the we’re working my way this morning and all of the sudden they just blew out the opposite end of the field. The wind was in my face, I hadn’t moved. Guess I’ll never know. Quick breakfast and we’re headed home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for taking us along and have safe travels home.

Comment

May not be eating elk this winter, but you and your family will have a life time of memories made. Thanks for sharing with us, really enjoyed it.

Comment

Drive safe. Looks like yall had fun

Comment

Seems like I just started following this

Time flies

Have a safe trip home

Comment

No elk this year, but the family had a blast.
              These girls had dirt for DAYS, and now I have all the laundry to prove it. Had an amazing time with some old friends and got to see some beautiful country while we were at it. We got to see a dinosaur museum, Cadillac Ranch out of Amarillo, and there were Wild Fires that kept Wyoming in a solid cloud of smoke. Hopefully we can have better luck next year. Thank you all for following this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great adventure and family vacation. Those elk are a tough animal to hunt much less figure out.

Comment

The elk didn't win, you guys won as a family!! You had a great family trip with a little hunting mixed in!! Hope you guys are home safe.

Comment

Working...
                  X