Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great team win. Good to see them come out and prove squiggy wrong..

Great to see them give a flip and play like it.

Comment

Good game by everyone. Feels better than last week. Now they’ll probably completely suck against whoever’s next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

27 point win against the team I hate the most. I will take that 8 days a week.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          Good game by everyone. Feels better than last week. Now they’ll probably completely suck against whoever’s next.

lol true!

Comment

Last edited by Smart; 10-20-2019, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Great to see the Boys play with some fire. I hope Leighton Vander Esch and Robert Quinn are not seriously injured.

Comment

Zeke ran for over a 100, its been a year since philly gave up 100, it was Zeke the last time as well.

Comment

Super Bowl Bound AGAIN BABY!!!!

Go Cowboys

Comment

Comment

That was not the effort I was expecting from the Iggles after Peterson ran his yap. There just wasn’t a lot of life in them, and he seemed to drain them with a lot of ill timed blitzes. Wentz had a weird attitude as well, the turnovers didn’t seem to bother him a whole lot.

Just not what you expect from them...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        That was not the effort I was expecting from the Iggles after Peterson ran his yap. There just wasn’t a lot of life in them, and he seemed to drain them with a lot of ill timed blitzes. Wentz had a weird attitude as well, the turnovers didn’t seem to bother him a whole lot.

Just not what you expect from them...

I had my doubts that the boys would win, after the past 3 games it was hard to believe in them at all. It is only 1 game but it is a start, they get a couple weeks to heal up then its going to be a tough road, Did anyone notice the play calling, Garrett must have given Moore a few of the pages back from the play book.

Comment

Worst Eagles team I've seen in a hot minute.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                            I had my doubts that the boys would win, after the past 3 games it was hard to believe in them at all. It is only 1 game but it is a start, they get a couple weeks to heal up then its going to be a tough road, Did anyone notice the play calling, Garrett must have given Moore a few of the pages back from the play book.
                            No mistaking that injuries played a role in the Jets game but I think the Cowboys showed up in NYC thinking it was going to be a walk over. IMHO the majority of that is lack off consequences for **** poor performance. red can't discipline anyone if he wanted to. He also can't inspire the team to play motivated no matter who the opponent is. There is a glaring lack of professionalism through out the team that is all on the coaching or lack there off.

Comment

Dang the Dallas defense showed up last night! Where has this kind of effort been lately? It seems to take alot to get these players motivated. I hope they can put several wins together and not waste this one next week! When the Cowboys play like that they are almost unbeatable.

Comment

Consider. .the.. opponent before handing out trophies and contract extensions....

Comment

Working...
                                X