X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get that girl some seers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got out of the gate just before the bottom fell out. Headed home to knock the hide off and quarter her up. I have a crew doing some work at the house so soon as I can get them paid I’ll be back out there.

Comment

U needs ta print u up som, dem MLD tags... Thay's unlimited I heard!!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
          Holler at me. I’m like 15min from Jal. I’ll buy you dinner at the good ol D Bar Cafe
          I'll do it. Nice kitty cat!

Comment

Congrats on the doe Jooger. That'll be some good eating around the house. I'm fixin to leave for San Saba shortly, then on to west Texas for some mule deer hunting. This oughta be big fun.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
              Congrats on the doe Jooger. That'll be some good eating around the house. I'm fixin to leave for San Saba shortly, then on to west Texas for some mule deer hunting. This oughta be big fun.
              JEALOUS!!! Baby girl helped me get the hide knocked off and in the cooler. Headed to put my boat in storage and then back to the woods. Will update when I go in. Headed to a buck stand this evening and the weather is continually getting better!

Comment

I did pick me up one of those big food plot guns too. I got a Remy 700 LRM40 in 7Mag with a Swaro Z5 5-25x52 on top of it. !
                I have the same rifle. Mine loves the Hornady ELD-X bullet. Spend some time with it... and let it eat.

First blood with mine was 200+ yards, DRT.

Comment

I'm back at it and down in the bottom. Temps had dropped 11° from this morning to when I parked the truck a little while ago. I found this spot yesterday and sure liked the way it looked so I dumped a little corn and let it rest. Miraculously there wasn't any wasp in this stand but the mosquitoes are terrible!

There's a field to my west, river bottom to the east, huge pin oak flat to the north and a really big pine and switch cane thicket to the south. This spot has the right stuff to hold giants. They really haven't moved much the last few days. Hopefully today is much better.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm back at it and down in the bottom. Temps had dropped 11° from this morning to when I parked the truck a little while ago. I found this spot yesterday and sure liked the way it looked so I dumped a little corn and let it rest. Miraculously there wasn't any wasp in this stand but the mosquitoes are terrible!

There's a field to my west, river bottom to the east, huge pin oak flat to the north and a really big pine and switch cane thicket to the south. This spot has the right stuff to hold giants. They really haven't moved much the last few days. Hopefully today is much better.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk
                    Now I like the looks of that spot best of luck to you this evening!

Comment

The wind has pretty much stopped, just a slight breeze. It's a long ways from,cold, but substantially cooler than yesterday. This is the kind of spot one could show up at any time.

Comment

Good luck. Tuned in

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Squirrels just went bizerk in the bottom. Maybe we'll have a visitor soon.

Comment

Dang Red, looks like you're huntin' in somebody's manicured yard! That's a beautiful flat right there with a thicket right next to it!! Looks good!

Comment

Money spot there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X