No announcement yet.

Rotator Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish you a full and speedy recovery Tim!

Comment

Good luck, I hope all goes well!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        Glad to hear it went well. Get you a Lazy Boy sofa to sleep in if you don't already have one. Trying to sleep was the hardest thing for me after shoulder surgery.
        Yep. I'm 5 weeks post-op today and I can finally sleep back in bed now however I still have to be propped up some.

And don't overdo the PT. I did and almost ended up in more trouble than I was to start.

Comment

Glad everything went well! Hopefully recovery goes great!

Comment

Hope your recovery goes great. Perhaps you might have some time to read up on our amazing state history.......The story of Texas is just fascinating, or so I hear!!! (eye wink emoji)

Comment

Good luck! I’ve done my right shoulder, it’s better than the other. Slept upright/slightly reclined in a lazy boy the first 2 weeks with pillows supporting me. Have a plan for sleep, I couldn’t lay in a bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The recliner has worked flawlessly, and the chiller box is as good as I remembered it being on my knee. 48 hours post op, pulled the bandage and showered. Looks great and no swelling. Did great last night with no meds, Patty made take one after the shower for good measure after moving my arm around.
                Thanks again for your prayers and support, it has helped tremendously.

Comment

What a great report Tim!! Praise God.

Comment

amen!

Comment

I've been there, several years ago, took about a year to completely recover from it. But I did completely recover, and I'm glad I had it done.

Comment

Good luck with the recovery!!!! I have a feeling I did something to mine yesterday. Was feeling some soreness and went to lift some groceries on the counter and felt a pop with a lightning bolt that shot up my neck.

Comment

Glad to hear your surgery was successful and you are doing well, buddy!

Comment

Good to hear the positive results!! Now just be patient and keep the sling on as prescribed.

Comment

Originally posted by pedernal View Post
                              good to hear the positive results!! Now just be patient and keep the sling on as prescribed.
                              👍

Comment

Glad it went well. I meet with my doctor in June to discuss options. I just had the MRI done.

Comment

Working...
                                X