Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
    You know Star Wars isn’t real right?
    absolutely. but, its the off season. what the heck else is there to talk about.

Comment

There were actually a couple compounds made with a shoot thru riser back in the 80's. Shot well, just didn't take off.

Comment

You guys know nothing! No fletching on those 5000gr arrows. It wont even fly straight! HUH!

Besides, she has a Blaster on her hip, why use a bow.
        Last edited by lovemylegacy; 05-22-2019, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Star Wars has ruined Star Wars for me :,(

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
            You guys know nothing! No fletching on those 5000gr arrows. It wont even fly straight! HUH!

Besides, she has a Blaster on her hip, why use a bow.
            if you look at the bottom string angle and the top, she's either torquing the absolute hell out of that string or its not real.

the more i study the picture, the more eff ups there are. lol

Comment

Choices choices... Weapon that shoots 182,000 miles per second or one that shoots 200 feet per second. Tough call.

Comment

Hey at least it's not a crossbow like Chewbaccas LOL. You would laugh if you knew the number of times some idiot went to an archery shop and asked to buy a crossbow like "Daryl" uses!

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                  Hey at least it's not a crossbow like Chewbaccas LOL. You would laugh if you knew the number of times some idiot went to an archery shop and asked to buy a crossbow like "Daryl" uses!
                  haha. awesome.

Comment

May the Schwartz(Spaceballs) be with her and her Franken-bow. I'm sure Lord Helmet would approve.

Comment

Working...
                    X