No announcement yet.

PGA Championship 2019 - Bethpage Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a septoplasty today so the timing of this tournament is perfect. I’ll be watching the entire thing! Haaa

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
      Projected cut is +3 at this time. If nothing changes all of my guys will be playing the weekend
      Still the cut line ?

Comment

Projected cut is +4 and tiger isn’t going to see the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am glad to see Speith finding a groove! I came really close to dropping Woods Wednesday night and putting Speith in his place. Wishing I would have now.

Comment

Tiger absolutely sucked....cant win at a major if you cant even come close to a fairway...

Sick of guys destroying major courses...8000 yds wouldn't even matter to these guys now...

Time to redesign the ball, to keep distance down...
            Technology has surpassed the game

Comment

There is only 1 guy in the field that 8k wouldn’t bother and he’s running away with it. The majority of the field has their hands full with this track.

As for Tiger, I’m guessing he regrets not playing since Augusta. He was just too rusty.

Gonna be a fun battle for second this weekend. Hope Spieth hangs around.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                There is only 1 guy in the field that 8k wouldn’t bother and he’s running away with it. The majority of the field has their hands full with this track.

As for Tiger, I’m guessing he regrets not playing since Augusta. He was just too rusty.

Gonna be a fun battle for second this weekend. Hope Spieth hangs around.

I remember when Par was a great score at a major.....

now half the cut is below par

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  I remember when Par was a great score at a major.....

now half the cut is below par

This isn’t the US Open, also only 25 of the 80 are under par. The cut was +4. Still a tough go for these guys.

Just need to enjoy the history we are witnessing.

Comment

This isn’t the US Open, also only 25 of the 80 are under par. The cut was +4. Still a tough go for these guys.

Just need to enjoy the history we are witnessing.

Its a major...it should be tough sledding around there

Comment

I don’t remember reading this sentiment a month ago.

Comment

It is, but BK is a beast. He’s just that much better than the field right now, but don’t worry it comes and goes. Who’s hot, who’s not.

Comment

I don’t remember reading this sentiment a month ago.

Oh I have said it many times mi amigo.....ANGC doesnt have room to lengthen it anymore...and they wont grow the rough because they want it to look pretty and manicured....

I want even par or -1 to win these majors....but those days are over...

Wind and rain are usually the only deterrents at the Open championship now

Koepka is awesome, dont get me wrong....

Again, technology has surpassed the game...190 yd 8 irons...pffffttttt

Comment

Down wind, down hill, jumper lies, higher altitude create 190 yard 8 irons. These guys are not hitting 190 8 irons routinely. Maybe 190 yard 7 irons.....but that’s all due to the ability to strengthen the loft on today’s irons. Good players like having these irons tweaked because they like hitting shorter (length) irons in. With that said, technology has made irons a bit more forgiving. The days of the “dime sized” sweet spots are over.

Comment

Looking to watching tomorrow. What are the greens running?

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                                Looking to watching tomorrow. What are the greens running?

I want to say I heard 12 but not positive

Comment

Working...
                                X