Weston’s surgery updates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
    Surgery is done everything went perfectly O2 98-100!! We get to see him in about 2 hours.

That's what we been wanting to hear! Give him a hug from each one of us!

Comment

Great news! Thanks for the update.

Comment

That’s fantastic news!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          You know, there's a real reason why God has such a special place in His heart for the little children... Just look back at the pic Kurdog posted of them with Weston... look at that smile and spirit of complete ease and confidence... God wants US to be like that... He told us to have faith like a little child... Weston is totally comfortable with what is about to happen to him; yet even now is happening... With that kind of faith, we can all live a joyous and happy life... What a powerful witness this little man is to us!! God has so clearly told us to lean on Him, seek Him and accept His Son as our Savior and we, through faith can live in the Hope of eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior... What a perfect and powerful illustration of that FACT the picture of Weston is. When he comes out of surgery, he will be a changed person for the rest of his life and a witness to the power of God through faith!!

Lord, thank You for such a powerful witness to Your awesome and complete power and control of all that is in the universe. Through this brave little man, You show us clearly how we are to believe. Whatever the outcome, we know Weston is healed. He will be given many years as a witness to You and Your love for us... Whatever the time is, it is all his time and we thank You Lord for Weston and for his mom and dad and their willingness to share their little boy with all of us. We ask You Lord wherever his care-givers are in the procedure at this moment, that they be strengthened by Your presence and Your calm guiding hand and bathing of love and peace as they minister to Weston. Keep mom and dad secure in Your arms as they wait for their son to awaken from his long day and begin the healing process. Give them all the very best possible outcomes that You can offer up. We ask these things in the name of Your Son that You gave up for us to show us Your love for us, Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
          Weston is a true blessing from God! A miracle! His strength, strengths me!

Comment

So happy to hear great updates! Still praying for y'all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Waiting to see him is hard but I can’t explain the happiness I feel inside being able to post that the surgeon said his Oxygen sats are 98-100!!! I have just been praying and focused on a smooth surgery with no complications. Kinda forgot about the results until I heard them. Everyone keeps saying even the surgeon said it this morning about how much energy he will have after this surgery. You should see Drop’emChick’s face every time she’s like are you kidding me he goes non stop as it is lol.

Comment

Great news Kurtis! Praise the Lord! Give that boy a big hug from the green screen family

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                  Waiting to see him is hard but I can’t explain the happiness I feel inside being able to post that the surgeon said his Oxygen sats are 98-100!!! I have just been praying and focused on a smooth surgery with no complications. Kinda forgot about the results until I heard them. Everyone keeps saying even the surgeon said it this morning about how much energy he will have after this surgery. You should see Drop’emChick’s face every time she’s like are you kidding me he goes non stop as it is lol.

Woohooo! That is great new Kurtis! Keep on keeping on little man!

Comment

I've been following your threads on here and on facebook as well. You don't know me from the guy driving down the road next to you, but everyday I look for updates and pray everything goes better than planned. Good luck and cant wait to see pictures of him running around and playing with his friends again. Ya'll are in my prayers.

Comment

Awesome news!! Continued prayers for a full and complete recovery!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That’s awesome! Continued prayers for a quick recovery.

Comment

Praise God. Awesome news. Strap on your running shoes drop em chick. He's gonna be ready to run.
                          This put a big ol smile on my face.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got in to see him a few minutes ago. He was awake for a few minutes, asked if his surgery was over which we said it was and he did an amazing job! That made him happy that it was over. He is resting now, he looks great! Well besides the lines everywhere, but very little swelling and under his finger and toenails are a beautiful pink color. Weston has never been a “blue” kid like most heart kids with low O2 but they said we could probably tell the difference under his nails. Man would you look at these STATS!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Great news! Rest up lil duder. It's a big world out there to see.

Comment

Amazing news!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X