Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yall sellin this to me,almost bought one a while back

Comment

My wife has to give up meat because of her heart condition. She picked one up and has been cooking all kind of veggies in it and they all come out great. I am going to try some portabella shrooms in it tonight. Its fast and easy.

Comment

How are you guys seasoning the wings?

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
          I use mine daily. I have one at home and one at work as well. I eat 5-6 times a day so it’s very quick/easy for me using the air fryer. I can put 1-2 pounds of chicken breast in it and 9-10 minutes later, it’s done. By far the best way I’ve found to cook chicken and keep it juicy (just don’t over cook it). I’ve made many many different things in it. One of the coolest was frozen biscuits. Out of the freezer, into the air fryer, 7 min later, perfect golden brown biscuits. I make 1/2 pound hamburger patties in it daily as well. About 9 min and it’s perfect. Clean up is super quick. I can have most chicken and beef items cooked and done before you could even get a regular oven up to temp.
          What temp do you cook the HB patties and biscuits?

Comment

I use mine daily also. Pork chops and chicken are probably my most popular.

I make a tin foil "bowl" and line the removable tray. This lets me cook all sorts of stuff. I have made omelette's, fish fillets (with butter and lemon), etc.

I have never cared for a microwave. I heat/reheat pretty much everything in the air fryer now.

Comment

Leaning towards keeping it. Keep the comments up!

Comment

I got a nuwave oven pro for Christmas. It is AWESOME. We use it at least 3 nights a week. It does everything the ads say it will.
                INCLUDING COOKING FOODS FROM FROZEN.
                everything comes out tender and juicy.

Comment

Was just about to start a new thread and found this one.

Seeing these advertised everywhere and was curious how everyone is still liking them?
                  Recommendations on a brand? (Amazon has a ton)

Comment

We have the Ninja Foodi and love it. With things like chicken, you can pressure cook them and then air fry them to get them crispy.

My favorite thing is baby back ribs. Pressure cook 20 minutes, brush on bbq sauce and air fry 15 minutes. They turn out tender and amazing! Not as good as I can do on the Yoder, but in less than 1/4 the time.

Comment

I started using mine and so far so good. I’ve done squash and sweet potatoes which both turned out good. I like it because you can do something that normally would be done in the oven and the air fryer is ready immediately and you don’t have to heat up your whole house.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                        Love mine. Can do all kinds of stuff in it.
                        Same Here

Comment

Up

Comment

Nuther vote for the foodi. Way more options. Got the 8 qt. one. Wife just now dropped a whole chicken in it. "Boiled" some eggs in it to have in a big chef salad today for lunch.....perfect. Faster than the stove, don't heat up the kitchen, no gray on the yolk, and peeled super easy.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

I like doing french fries and shrimp. Can cook it in 18 minutes. Cooked some pork ribs in it also, turned out good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X