No announcement yet.

Air Fryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We use ours a lot doing bone in chicken breasts, fried broccoli with with a light sprinkle of salt a squeeze of fresh lemon and some ranch drizzled over the top, French fries, chicken nuggets, twisty taters, fried asparagus

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
      Give me a report. I like the idea of being a little healthier, but how healthy can chicken wings, french fries, cheese sticks etc be? This is all I see people putting in them.
      Everything but french fries are pretty healthy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

We love ours. Wings and French fries are great. My wife is cooking everything in it.

Comment

Well, the chicken thighs turned out good. Didn't really season them, just breaded then in Panko bread crumbs and cooked them. For the first time was really convenient and tasty. Next time I will season better now that I know how easy this is.

Comment

We cook wings and they're really good! Try cutting pork chops or loins into 1" strips and use shake n bake or panko and fry those up.. woo! They good!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I use mine daily. I have one at home and one at work as well. I eat 5-6 times a day so it’s very quick/easy for me using the air fryer. I can put 1-2 pounds of chicken breast in it and 9-10 minutes later, it’s done. By far the best way I’ve found to cook chicken and keep it juicy (just don’t over cook it). I’ve made many many different things in it. One of the coolest was frozen biscuits. Out of the freezer, into the air fryer, 7 min later, perfect golden brown biscuits. I make 1/2 pound hamburger patties in it daily as well. About 9 min and it’s perfect. Clean up is super quick. I can have most chicken and beef items cooked and done before you could even get a regular oven up to temp.

Comment

We Panko and air fry fish a lot, but have used it for about everything

I wish got one sooner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Air Fryer

Wings are great. Tots come out awesome too. I wasn’t a fan the fish I did in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by HoustonHunter94; 02-19-2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Made a turkey and a London broil. Good stuff

Comment

Which one do yall recommend?

Comment

Use ours 4-5 times a week. Best kitchen appliance we’ve bought.

Comment

We've done wings, frozen beer battered cod (fish and chips), chicken thighs, and even did some steaks that turned out freakin' great! We love ours. We have the Ninja Foodi. Seems like we use ours 2 or 3 times a week.

cricman

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                            Which one do yall recommend?
                            If you want a good one that will last, get a Phillips brand. They are more expensive than the off brands, but they are worth it in the long run. eBay is usually a good place to find them. Amazon would be a close second.

Comment

My wife got one for Christmas. It's definitely different, she said multiple people she knows got one in the past year and that they like them. She has used it multiple times, so far everything she has cooked in it came out very good. The first thing she cooked, was chicken fried steak. When it was done, she decided I need to try some before she was going to try it. Not exactly sure what happened, but the chicken fried steaks came out black, like they were extremely burnt, with some white spots mixed in. It looked like food that had been sitting in the back of the refrigerator for about 8 months. It looked bad, but I tried it. I was shocked, it was probably the best tasting chicken fried steak I have ever eaten. I thought she had severely burnt the steaks, but they did not taste burnt at all. She later told me she put some blackening seasoning on them, that our daughter had bought a while back and never used. Those things came out black, like charcoal, but had no burnt taste at all, I have never seen blackening to that degree, from seasoning. Not sure why they came out that dark, but they were great tasting.

She has cooked some other stuff, I don't remember what else, but everything has come out very good. My wife likes to cook out side on the grill, so I got her a new grill last year, then the new house has a new stove/oven. Then I decided she or we needed a griddle, after talking to a buddy about griddles. So I got her a griddle. Then I got her a Instant Pot. My mother got her the air fryer. So my wife has plenty of choices on how to cook meals. She uses the air fryer the least at this point, but she does use it.

Comment

got the wife a ninja foodi just before Christmas. it's a pressure cooker, air fryer, dehydrator, slow cooker, all in one.
                                we don't use the stove anymore. her favorite is to take wings out of the freezer, and in about 20 mins they are done.
                                i did burgers the other night. was raining and cold outside. i hate doing them on the stove. tried them in the foodi. 10-12 mins, they were done and awesome.

fries turn out great too
                                https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-Foodi-T...gateway&sr=8-2

Comment

Working...
                                X