Air Fryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Fryer

Parents bought me one for Christmas and trying to decide to use it or take it back. We really are out of room in the kitchen/pantry and this thing is in big box!

Who has one? Is it good?

Love mine. Can do all kinds of stuff in it.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
      Love mine. Can do all kinds of stuff in it.
      What are some of your favorites?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
        Hot wings!

Comment

buffalo wings in an air fryer are pretty awesome. only drawback is that they take a while. haven't tried anything else in it yet.

Comment

I bought one, used it once on potatoes. Boxed it back up and returned it. I felt like I could get same results in the oven. I don't eat much fried food, but the cook is not anything like frying in my experience.

Comment

I like doing cheese sticks, jalepeno poppers, corn dogs and fries.
              Makes the best tater tots and onion rings.
              Way healthier but still get fried food taste.
              Has recipes to all kinds of meals

Comment

Have one for my college apartment, hot wings are the thing I make the most. French fries are the bomb and I’ve even done some venison steaks with great results. Works awesome when I’m busy with assignments and don’t have time to cook regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

my friend has one and we made some wings thatll beat any chain wing store

Comment

Didnt like mine. Gave it away.

Comment

Just got one as a safety award at work. The wife and I are going to try it out tonight on some chicken thighs.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                        Just got one as a safety award at work. The wife and I are going to try it out tonight on some chicken thighs.
                        Give me a report. I like the idea of being a little healthier, but how healthy can chicken wings, french fries, cheese sticks etc be? This is all I see people putting in them.

Comment

We received one at Christmas and use it almost daily.
                          The wife cooked bacon in ours to make sandwiches for lunch.

Comment

Give me a report. I like the idea of being a little healthier, but how healthy can chicken wings, french fries, cheese sticks etc be? This is all I see people putting in them.
                            I'm not sure it's as much about being healthy as it is being easy, safe and clean. That's why I want one at least!

Comment

I battered some channel fish filets and tried to cook them in mine. Not good. Much better fried in hot oil. Frozen and seasoned Fries were great. Frozen breaded chicken fried steaks were very good, and quick.

Comment

Working...
                              X