No announcement yet.

Oldest outdoor pic of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my cousin in 1967 fishing grandpa's stock tank.I was 3 1/2 years old.
    Attached Files

Comment

Lake Of The Pines circa ~1966.............

Tbar

Comment

love the camper

Comment

That camper is cool

Comment

Found one box and used the 105mm ( taking a picture of a slide held up towards the light) to be able to show some.

not sure the year (i look 5ish) Golf and Fish (maybe the year of Hurricane Camille 1969? all the slide had written on it was "My Fishing buddy" man I love my grand-dad)

Click image for larger version

Name:	1968 First year off shore.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	24188257

Huffman did have a middle school Michael... Meadowview Yellowjackets

Name:	1973sized.jpg
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	24188258

1974 Go Conroe Bengals!!!

Name:	1974 from slide.jpg
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	24188259

My First Lab!! Brandie (and my sister )

Name:	1967 Brandy.jpg
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	24188260

Comment

Gonna check my parents house in a bit when we go eat supper to see what I can dig up

Comment

Me 1968 ish . I still use that old oak gun cabinet my dad built & the guns in this pic

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365374866.259759.jpg
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	24188268

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
                  Here are a couple of me, I have older ones, but they are not on the computer.
                  Me and my great uncle quail hunting in west Texas.

Me with my first greenhead and my best dog ever, Star.

Rabbit hunting in the snow.

These are all in the late 70's.
                  Your duck is still alive?

Comment

Ineed to go scan a few, but most of mine were before they invented film.

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    Burnadell rabbit hunting

I see that I'm gonna have to inflict some discipline. I have been slacking, and the lads are getting out of hand!!!

Comment

i see that i'm gonna have to inflict some discipline. i have been slacking, and the lads are getting out of hand!!! :d
                      hahahaaaaa!!!!!

Comment

lol at Sunsethunter, nope he is very dead. I was just proud of taking him and didn't want him to get all messed up.

Great pics on this thread!!!

Comment

First one is on the way to our old duck lease in pecan island, la.

Second is driving my dads old 16' Boston whaler circa 1988, hands down best boat we ever owned. He just sold it last year, everything was working, including the speedometer!

Lastly, one of my favorite childhood pics. My dad on the right, his best friend and in my eyes, the absolute authority on all things hunting and fishing, Keith "Rambo" Roberts, on the left, and myself in the middle. Showing off our catch from a day in the atchafalaya basin. These two are solely responsible for my lifelong addiction to the outdoors.
                          Attached Files

Comment

My dad was a coonhunter. I think I was 7 years old here. 1977. Probably in the Sam Houston National Forest out of New Waverly.

Name:	dadbobby.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	24188352

Comment

Chew,
                              It's been a long time since I've seen someone use a horn like that for what it's meant to be used for. Great pic.
                              Last edited by RogueSamurai; 04-07-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

I'll ask my Dad to send a copy. He has it on his desk. Took me fishing on the WI opener 2 weeks before I turned one. Fished from shore in one of those kid backpack deal (1979). Still love fishing and hunting with him, just wish he wasnt 1200 miles away....I went on every opening day with him until I left for the Army, it was always his birthday weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X