Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best quality soft sided cooler for the money

GS,
    I am treating myself to a Christmas gift and want to buy a high quality soft sided cooler something like a Yeti, RTIC, or something else. Those are the only two I know of. I know they are pretty expensive so what cooler do you recommend for the money.

By the way the only one I am trying to impress are the beers.

Polar bear -

Comment

I’ve got a Yeti hopper(the older version top zipper) and picked up a couple of the Rtic flip lids. I prefer the flip lids, just easier to load and ice down and clean up. The Rtic zippers did mess up on both coolers though and I haven’t reached out to see if their customer service is worth anything.

Comment

I've got two yeti hoppers and a Bison.

One of the Yeti's is the original top zipper big bag version and it is great other than the zipper which is terrible. We ended up using it for transporting food since the zipper is no fun to use repeatedly. I've used the newer version with the zipper on the side and it's great so i just wish it was a newer version.

The Smaller Yeti is the cube looking one and it's great, same with the Bison which is their small bag version. I use one and the wife uses the other almost daily. No complaints.

Comment

Cool thanks keep’m coming.

Comment

RITC check out the black Friday sale you won't be disappointed. I got one for Christmas 2 years ago it has been very good for a soft side.

Comment

I bought the yeti backpack cooler a few months ago. It's all I use anymore,seems like.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

My rtic has held up well. I bought my dad an AO cooler off amazon. It’s held up well and holds ice just like the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone seen a Black Friday deal on any of these soft sides?

Comment

The newest Yeti bag is great. Did away with the zipper and is now a magnetized opening which is great...

Comment

I bought the Costco one, I think its called Coho.

Seems to work just fine and I paid around $70.

Comment

Rtic

Comment

Yeti M30. New magnetic top is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by MDEER101 View Post
                            Polar bear -

Comment

Working...
                            X