This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Don't know ilf it's been posted but the SEC Homer Paul Finnebaum absolutely trashed Tom Herman...
    Called him an absolute failure at UT....

He ain't wrong
    Well, ‘ol Tom did beat the Bulldogs last year, that failure beat the SEC #2. This the same Finebaum that thought Tennessee would compete for a title this year? The same Finebaum that thought Alabama was the greatest team ever going into the CFP? Herman has been disappointing at Texas this year no doubt, but to credit Finebaum is reaching around at best...

Comment

Finebaum just wants to be a shock jock. Nothing new with him.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Michael Collins has entered the twilight zone as a grad transfer.

Looks like Frogs will enter the Cheez It bowl again with a starter and a gimp, lol(if they are even lucky enough to get by West Virginia)

So are the Morris father / son a package deal to TCU? Makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          There is no telling what TH will do but I bet you will be obsessed with it and post 8 or 10 times about it. What will you do if TH leaves?

The Herman is not going anywhere. He will remove and replace his staff.

The clown shown goes on with Herman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            So are the Morris father / son a package deal to TCU? Makes a lot of sense.
            No inside info recently, but it seems to be looking that way. I would prefer to have one or the other personally. Duggan will be the guy going forward if he stays healthy and don't want any conflict of interest per se. I would love to have Chad as an analyst though if his kid comes on board. Or I wouldn't mind Chad as OC if his kid goes elsewhere. Weird situation. Either way, need a new OC! Wouldn't mind keeping Sonny to be QB coach and recruit, but that's prolly a pipe dream

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              There is no telling what TH will do but I bet you will be obsessed with it and post 8 or 10 times about it. What will you do if TH leaves?
              Jump on the next TEXAS coach.

Him and MacDaddy see burnt orange when they close their eyes at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Could it be the melee after the game and some of very questionable calls? Just maybe?
                I can’t wait to punch another old man in the pacemaker.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

I was in Columbus Saturday
                  So why did you storm the field after beating PSU at home ?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    But but but Saragin!!!!!
                    So what SOS ranking are you going by?

Surely you understand the law of averages, no?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      I can’t wait to punch another old man in the pacemaker.
                      I can’t wait for you to try it myself. You going to have your cute little milkman overalls on when you do it? Just wanna make sure you’re the one I see hit the ground when the old man kicks you in your taint.

Comment

Heard this in church Sunday so must be true by a Texas grad about pee wee Herman. He said Texas is back, back to where they were when Charlie Strong was coaching there.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          So what SOS ranking are you going by?

Surely you understand the law of averages, no?
                          I don’t care what any of them say. I know, and so does everyone else with a brain, that a team that plays #1(#1), #1(#3),#1(#5),#4(#4) and #6(#16) has a tougher schedule than pretty much everyone in the country except USCe, who played almost the identical schedule. It matters to me, ZERO, who the other games are against.

It’s just common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                            Sounds like I may have to look into putting The Cajuns in the 2nd spot on my ESPN Bowl Mania! Anytime I see Hebert, I think Jay and Lionel. Two real Gentlemen from the Sportsman’s Paradise
                            Lionel and Jay Hebert , the only brothers to ever win the PGA Tour Championship.
                            1957 and 1960 respectively. Local municipal golf course is named after the Hebert brothers

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              Lionel and Jay Hebert , the only brothers to ever win the PGA Tour Championship.

1957 and 1960 respectively. Local municipal golf course is named after the Hebert brothers

Jay and Lionel were my grandmothers first cousins. I remember my dad had a set of clubs one of them won a tour event with one year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                No inside info recently, but it seems to be looking that way. I would prefer to have one or the other personally. Duggan will be the guy going forward if he stays healthy and don't want any conflict of interest per se. I would love to have Chad as an analyst though if his kid comes on board. Or I wouldn't mind Chad as OC if his kid goes elsewhere. Weird situation. Either way, need a new OC! Wouldn't mind keeping Sonny to be QB coach and recruit, but that's prolly a pipe dream
                                You must not have watched any Arkansas football this year or last. Terrible offensive play calling

Comment

Working...
                                X