• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Texas gets you clicks.
    So you disagree with this?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
      Ags will come out guns a blazing and jump on the lead quickly....
      You can only blaze if you hear the snap count. They better be ready for a loud angry crowd.

Comment

LSU’s Ed Orgeron went from a Gatorade shower near the end of regulation in last year’s game at Texas A&M to searching for plays to run as LSU dropped a seven-overtime game to the Aggies.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          What melee? The one that was fabricated?
          The teenage drama and The Instigator
          the entire melee', fiasco, confrontation, fabrication, teenage drama, or whatever you wanna call it happened because of 1 person ... Dameyune Craig. After any hard fought, long battle, players and coaches walk to the middle of the field and congratulate their opponent. Hugs are exchanged, hands shaken, and mutual respect shared by both participants. Unfortunately, DC had an axe to grind with a clear agenda towards several LSU staff and specifically Coach O because he was fired by Orgeron. Craig wasn't "let go, or told to look elsewhere" he was FIRED the day after NSD.

Background history
          Dameyune Craig was hired under Les Miles in 2016 as a WR coach. Once Les and then OC Cam Cameron were fired after 4 games into the 2016 season, Craig had this grandiose idea that he was going to be appointed as the interim OC. Coach Orgeron selected Steve Ensminger which really PO'd Craig. Craig's negative attitude towards LSU and Coach O was confirmed by several recruits who reported that Craig was encouraging them to sign elsewhere.

The confrontation
          after the epic Aggie 7-OT win, Craig sprinted across the field singling out members of the coaching staff. Instead of congratulating his former colleagues, Craig went 110% rectum by pointing his finger and screaming in LSU coaches faces. Jimbo's nephew happened to be in the wrong spot at the wrong time because he followed Craig not knowing any better.

So who stirred the hornet's nest ?
          I personally have nothing against Coach Fisher, the A&M players that night, the fans in attendance, nor the posters on this forum. After the clock struck 0:00, A&M came out the victor. Unfortunately, the post-game actions will always be remembered by a disgruntled former LSU employee who acted immature and added nitroglycerin to an already hostile situation.

carry on ladies, may the best team win on Saturday night

FTR, my Cajuns are 9-2 after skull-dragging TROY 53-3 last weekend. They have an oppty to win 12 games this season which is unheard of for a team full of Boudreaux's, Thibodeaux's, and Hebert's .. GEAUX CAJUNS !

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            So you disagree with this?
            Yes. There is no way he is #1 on the hot seat of getting fired this year. If you mean the hot seat how ****** off the fan base is, pretty good chance he is ranked high on that list.

Unless he losses to Texas Tech (and I am not sure even that would do it), he is not getting fired this year unless Texas has a signed contract for Urban Meyer to replace him before hand. I don't see a scenario that CDC would start over next year with a new HFC unless he has a sure thing out there. Herman can change up his staff to buy him one more, maybe two years with progress before any changes would happen.

I have heard the Clemson situation with Dabo being used as a reason to stick with Herman. He changed his OC and DC in years 2 and 3 after going from 9-5 in year 2 to 6-7 in year 3. If anything because CDC didn't hire Herman, he has some time before he needs to make a decision. CDC success is not tied to Herman.

Comment

Anyone going to the LSU game Saturday? Me and some buddies will be heading there Friday but looking for a tailgate to crash before the game. Will be LSU and A&M supporters in our little group

Comment

Yes. There is no way he is #1 on the hot seat of getting fired this year. If you mean the hot seat how ****** off the fan base is, pretty good chance he is ranked high on that list.

Unless he losses to Texas Tech (and I am not sure even that would do it), he is not getting fired this year unless Texas has a signed contract for Urban Meyer to replace him before hand. I don't see a scenario that CDC would start over next year with a new HFC unless he has a sure thing out there. Herman can change up his staff to buy him one more, maybe two years with progress before any changes would happen.

I have heard the Clemson situation with Dabo being used as a reason to stick with Herman. He changed his OC and DC in years 2 and 3 after going from 9-5 in year 2 to 6-7 in year 3. If anything because CDC didn't hire Herman, he has some time before he needs to make a decision. CDC success is not tied to Herman.
                Oh I don’t think it’s this year, but I do think it’s the hottest.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Oh I don’t think it’s this year, but I do think it’s the hottest.
                  Very well could be the hottest if not referring to actually getting fired. Texas fans had lofty expectations after the Sugar Bowl and he now has lost all of that momentum and good will he had built up.

I am on record as I don't think its as broke as it appears and a couple great hires and changes on the staff, gets this thing right back on track to 10 wins and playing for Big 12 Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    Anyone going to the LSU game Saturday? Me and some buddies will be heading there Friday but looking for a tailgate to crash before the game. Will be LSU and A&M supporters in our little group
                    Gonna be crazy scary .. lsu gonna be settin fires and beatin up anyone that can spell better than them..and dont even think about joinin them to drink and watch the game... they dont play that ****! Be stabbin you and choppin u up an stuff.... i read it on here.. my lsu buddies dont believe me..but they dont know that their supposed to be so mad that they turn into a tarantino movie ...
                    Just be careful.. theyll be all ..here have a beer and some gumbo.. then BAM!! You ARE the gumbo...
                    Oh ..and there might be some football goin on ...

True story.. you getting stabbed.

Comment

LSU is embarrassing no one on Saturday. They’re good, but they’re not that good. We’ve played teams just as good as LSU this year and came out just fine. This game will probably be a 31-28ish type game. I’m guessing a 3-7 point differential.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        LSU is embarrassing no one on Saturday. They’re good, but they’re not that good. We’ve played teams just as good as LSU this year and came out just fine. This game will probably be a 31-28ish type game. I’m guessing a 3-7 point differential.
                        Vegas has this game at 15-17, so you can make some money!

Comment

If anyone thinks herman is getting a pass then theyre not paying attention.
                          Lots of fans and former players calling for his head.
                          Hes too stubborn to make changes then he needs to be gone.
                          I think weve seen his best abilities and they are lacking.
                          Like I said before you can be an arrogant jerk if you win. Pull that crap and get steamrolled and youll get fired.
                          So here we are.
                          Pathetic output.
                          Quite embarrassing actually

Comment

Vegas has this game at 15-17, so you can make some money!
                            Well there ya go.....it’s a trap game!!!

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                              If anyone thinks herman is getting a pass then theyre not paying attention.
                              Lots of fans and former players calling for his head.
                              Hes too stubborn to make changes then he needs to be gone.
                              I think weve seen his best abilities and they are lacking.
                              Like I said before you can be an arrogant jerk if you win. Pull that crap and get steamrolled and youll get fired.
                              So here we are.
                              Pathetic output.
                              Quite embarrassing actually
                              The head butting, the grill, the sideline antics, kissing players, the arrogant tweets and the off field distractions are the things he needs to stop and I think he’ll be fine. You can’t coach at a school like Texas and be an *** clown. I’m all about staying engaged with your players and being a players coach, but you have to keep it somewhat professional. You have to be able to check your ego at the door and show humility after a loss. Don’t be afraid to take the blame for a loss.....I think fans and players would rather hear that than him say he wasn’t out coached when he definitely was. And don’t be afraid to kick a FG on 4th down inside the 20.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Gonna be crazy scary .. lsu gonna be settin fires and beatin up anyone that can spell better than them..and dont even think about joinin them to drink and watch the game... they dont play that ****! Be stabbin you and choppin u up an stuff.... i read it on here.. my lsu buddies dont believe me..but they dont know that their supposed to be so mad that they turn into a tarantino movie ...
                                Just be careful.. theyll be all ..here have a beer and some gumbo.. then BAM!! You ARE the gumbo...
                                Oh ..and there might be some football goin on ...

True story.. you getting stabbed.

[emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X