Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see where WVU beat KState as well. Lots of turmoil in the Big 12 with 3 of the 4 ranked teams losing.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      Stage? 49,000 in Waco?

The Bears gave that one away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Lets give OU credit. Baylor is a solid football team with a bright future.

Comment

2019 College Football Week 12

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Good to see Baylor show up on the big stage and make it a good game. OU is obviously the better team and will be if/when they play again because they should have Lamb. Hopefully rhule sticks around and keeps them going in the right direction.

Baylor is out gunned. No doubt but they stood and fought as long as possible. Just not enough in the tank. Jalen will need lots and lots of ice.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
          No doubt. Rhule has done the best coaching job in the Big 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            I see where WVU beat KState as well. Lots of turmoil in the Big 12 with 3 of the 4 ranked teams losing.
            Call a spade a spade. It’s a dumpster fire conference.

Comment

2019 College Football Week 12

I think it’s a conference with a lot of average teams where anybody can beat anybody. I do think OU is not included in that average talk as they are a head above everyone else. I think the league is pretty balanced.

I think Texas beats Baylor next week.
              Last edited by Heath; 11-16-2019, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                They were never going to be in the final 4. That just built as they won. It was more about letting everyone outside that locker room know they are winners. No one has given them a shot in any game.
                Had they won out, they would have been in.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Had they won out, they would have been in.

They were not going to beat OU once much less twice. Wasn’t going to happen. Beating any team twice is a huge hurdle. OU is head and shoulders over Baylor. A 3 point loss is respectable.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post

Do we really have to give OU credit? I don’t want to. Baylor is a good enough football team to win one half of a football game against OU with a 3 touchdown lead. They should of won that game.

Comment

Do we really have to give OU credit? I don’t want to. Baylor is a good enough football team to win one half of a football game against OU with a 3 touchdown lead. They should of won that game.

You don’t have to give them credit. But I will. They could have laid down when it was 31-7 and they didn’t. I found myself rooting for Baylor. It just wasn’t meant to be. Depth was the difference. They wore down.

Comment

They had a 21 point lead and OU came back and beat them. OU outplayed Baylor in the 2nd half when it counts.. "Should of" means nothing. OU didn't give up and played the whole game..something I wish all teams knew how to do! They deserve the win.

Comment

You don’t have to give them credit. But I will. They could have laid down when it was 31-7 and they didn’t. I found myself rooting for Baylor. It just wasn’t meant to be. Depth was the difference. They wore down.

Credit is definitely given. Adjustments were made. The defense wore down in 3rd qtr and the game was over after that. It truly is what Baylor has done to teams week after week. This time it was done to them.

On to UT. It will be another tough game and can be loss number two really easily.

Comment

Ou adjusted
                            Bu didnt.

Comment

Wow, I thought Baylor had the win, smoked a cigar and came back in the house to find our they lost. Holy smokes. I missed the comeback!

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                                They had a 21 point lead and OU came back and beat them. OU outplayed Baylor in the 2nd half when it counts.. "Should of" means nothing. OU didn't give up and played the whole game..something I wish all teams knew how to do! They deserve the win.

Baylor players are in the locker room right now throwing sh*t saying, ‘We should of won that.”. They just had to do a little something offensively the 2nd half to come away with a win and they did nothing. Oklahoma doesn’t have much of a defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X