X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buck! Congrats, Bisch!

Comment

Originally posted by 76aggie View Post
      Dollar to a donut says he will make P&Y. Nice goat man! What did you thing about the Werner accomodations?

They just scored him at 67 5/8”. P&Y minimum is 67.

Don’t know if he’ll make it after the drying period, but don’t care either!!!! I won’t enter him anyway. So, I’ll just stick with the current number!!!! [emoji38]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great looking goat, very symmetrical... and a trophy on the table as well!!

Comment

Congrats on a great goat!! Glad you took some backup firepower!

Comment

Nice! Did the fellas you were hunting with do any silhouette spot and stalk approaches? Or mainly sit water?

I'm planning on chasing em with my bow next year and would like to approach with a silhouette decoy but don't know how realistic that is.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by apkleinschmidt View Post
                Nice! Did the fellas you were hunting with do any silhouette spot and stalk approaches? Or mainly sit water?

I'm planning on chasing em with my bow next year and would like to approach with a silhouette decoy but don't know how realistic that is.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

All waterholes! 5 out of 6 (all but me) killed a nice buck the first day of the hunt when it was hot and dry. It rained a bunch that first night, and cooled off. They shut down. The next two days I watched goats all over the place, always hundreds of yards out. If that one I shot had not come in, I was about to ask the outfitter if there was other options, as they just weren’t coming to the water. It came in, and I shot it, so “other options” never happened.

Bisch

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Way to go Bish, nice antelope! Hard earned sitting that long in a hot blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      That’s a big part of the reason we booked with this ranch. They advertise a 99% shot opportunity and a 95% harvest rate. The ranch is like 50,000ac, and they only have about 20 hunters per year. I saw hundreds of antelopes. Because of the rain, they just quit hitting the water after day one.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

Bisch

That is super impressive (again), and congrats again.

Comment

Nice!! I head up there end of the month. Hope to catch up with one as nice as yours!

Comment

Job well done. I hope to get a chance at one someday.

Comment

Very nice!

Only hunted these critters once, but I will do it again.

And to get it with archery equipment is awesome, but I have way too short of an attention span to enjoy those long days at a water hole, like you described.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Congrats! They are fun animals to hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X