No announcement yet.

Drawing tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall might as well give it up.. yall know Docmay has already won and is probably clearing his schedule.. haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
      Shut up. No one cares Lyndie![emoji39]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      Well look what the cat drug in! Mr TPWD himself
      How does Mr TPWD get "Glamour Shots" out in the field to do his throphy photos? Those pics are so perfect.very jelly!
      Last edited by ABWGTX; 08-15-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABWGTX View Post
        How does Mr TPWD get "Glamour Shots" out in the field to do his throphy photos? Those pics are so perfect.very jelly!
        Hahahahaha right. I heard he has photographers follow him in the field

Comment

no doubt. Next he will be getting a cable channel and sponsors. Direct from the green screen it's "Mr TPWD, the Texas lotto hunter extraordinar". He better get picked or it's going to be a boring show. But we know he will get picked, get throphies and we will just keep wishing throwing money. The rest of us Charlie Browns with participation placks for killing roaches saying hey I know that TBH dude and wish I was him. Yep, better wake him up from dreaming.

Comment

Tripod selfie stick w/ remote, Yo! $14.99! Get with times or get left behind! [emoji2957]

Comment

You ain't lyin! Just went full blown Glamour Prostaff! Say ELlo to my little friend! Sony 4k camcorder, Shotgun Microphones, 100Gb High speed XD cards, 8 batteries + charger, external hard drive, fluid head extendable tripod, tree arm, 2 GoPros, and a BS china 4k handheld camcorder to boot.

Comment

no doubt. Next he will be getting a cable channel and sponsors. Direct from the green screen it's "Mr TPWD, the Texas lotto hunter extraordinar". He better get picked or it's going to be a boring show. But we know he will get picked, get throphies and we will just keep wishing throwing money. The rest of us Charlie Browns with participation placks for killing roaches saying hey I know that TBH dude and wish I was him. Yep, better wake him up from dreaming.
                Did you read the article in The Journals of Texas Trophy Hunters most recent magazine? Page 60 features that Texas lotto hunter extraordinaire [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I kill roaches around the house daily. Keeps my sharp and quick footed. We aren't so different!

Last edited by Mr. Public; 08-15-2019, 02:01 PM.

Comment

thanks for the heads up!

Comment

I’ll be executive producer on the show lol.

Tripod selfie stick w/ remote, Yo! $14.99! Get with times or get left behind! [emoji2957]

You ain't lyin! Just went full blown Glamour Prostaff! Say ELlo to my little friend! Sony 4k camcorder, Shotgun Microphones, 100Gb High speed XD cards, 8 batteries + charger, external hard drive, fluid head extendable tripod, tree arm, 2 GoPros, and a BS china 4k handheld camcorder to boot.

I know. I saw your snap. That’s a dang good set-up.
                    Did you read the article in The Journals of Texas Trophy Hunters most recent magazine? Page 60 features that Texas lotto hunter extraordinaire [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I kill roaches around the house daily. Keeps my sharp and quick footed. We aren't so different!

Must be nice. Was a good read at least. All your secrets are out now cuz

Comment

I’ve got 7 points in the two categories I’ve applied in that get drawn tomorrow so we’ll see. It’s been 6 years since I’ve been drawn for anything

Comment

Seriously y'all are a hoot, and both of your track records are to be admired. Hope to have the luck of your company on a draw hunt. Met some outstanding TBH guys last year on public hunts with the best one being at Daughtrey. Keeping my fingers crossed for luck this year.

Comment

Seriously y'all are a hoot, and both of your track records are to be admired. Hope to have the luck of your company on a draw hunt. Met some outstanding TBH guys last year on public hunts with the best one being at Daughtrey. Keeping my fingers crossed for luck this year.
                          I equally look forward to it! Hope we do too! I've made some of the coolest and closest friends that I met on these hunts! Heck! Some are now on my apps with me!

Comment

This is my first every year applying for any drawings, where do you check to see if you were drawn? between myself, my fiancé and my 2 little brothers I must have entered close to 40 hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                              This is my first every year applying for any drawings, where do you check to see if you were drawn? between myself, my fiancé and my 2 little brothers I must have entered close to 40 hunts.
                              In the main menu of the draw hunt section there is a place that says check status. Enter your info and it will show you all your apps and each ones status.

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                                Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                                In the main menu of the draw hunt section there is a place that says check status. Enter your info and it will show you all your apps and each ones status.
                                That’s the easiest way but you will get an email the moment you are drawn. Sometimes you will get it before the tpwd website updates from application received. Goodluck

Comment

Working...
                                X