No announcement yet.

Ground Blind Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you already got your Chama but for those still considering check out Chairpak.com.
    They are a little on the heavy side at 7lbs but it's a chair and a big backpack with lots of storage.

Comment

The Huntmore was what I was going to recommend as well. Legs adjust in height so you won't have a problem shooting out of a taller blind.

Comment

Huntmore.

Comment

Blackout is a good chair and easy to move.

Comment

Originally posted by jrussell72 View Post
            I know you already got your Chama but for those still considering check out Chairpak.com.
            They are a little on the heavy side at 7lbs but it's a chair and a big backpack with lots of storage.
            I checked out the web site and they are all sold out lol. I have used the triangled seats before and the are all hard on the berries! OP good luck with your purchase

Comment

Originally posted by Master Blaster View Post
              I checked out the web site and they are all sold out lol. I have used the triangled seats before and the are all hard on the berries! OP good luck with your purchase
              This! So those that have the Chama chair, are you finding that this isn’t the case with that particular chair/design? Like the portability of it, but also prioritize comfort pretty highly.

Comment

Working...
              X