Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    Ramcats!
    I would never pay for another Ramcat. Out of a single pack you may or may not get consistency. There quality control is horrible, along with their customer service. I have provided several examples of broadheads weights varying by nearly 20%.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
      I would never pay for another Ramcat. Out of a single pack you may or may not get consistency. Their quality control is horrible, along with their customer service. I have provided several examples of broadheads weights varying by nearly 20%.
      wow. that is a lot.

Comment

I would never pay for another Ramcat. Out of a single pack you may or may not get consistency. There quality control is horrible, along with their customer service. I have provided several examples of broadheads weights varying by nearly 20%.
        Iam with you, we have had several blades brake off in animals. And a few at the threads on the feral.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
          Iam with you, we have had several blades brake off in animals. And a few at the threads on the feral.
          Never had a problem and I have been shooting them for a long time! I have weighed my arrows also and have never seen anything like you state. Not saying you are not right, but I have not seen it!
          It is my go to head and I will use them until something tells me other wise!

I have never re-sharpened blades on any replaceable blade heads I have used in over 40 years of bowhunting so whatever the blades end up like, it does not matter to me.

SO, who is right?

Comment

I’ve had good performance with 3 blade 100grn Muzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              Never had a problem and I have been shooting them for a long time! I have weighed my arrows also and have never seen anything like you state. Not saying you are not right, but I have not seen it!
              It is my go to head and I will use them until something tells me other wise!

I have never re-sharpened blades on any replaceable blade heads I have used in over 40 years of bowhunting so whatever the blades end up like, it does not matter to me.

SO, who is right?
              The performance is top notch and killed dozens of animals with Ramcats. However I have over 30 Ramcats downstairs, at least 10 of them will be 13 grains off.

Comment

The performance is top notch and killed dozens of animals with Ramcats. However I have over 30 Ramcats downstairs, at least 10 of them will be 13 grains off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry it is hard to read. The phone had a hard time adjusting to the light. As you can see the 125 grain weighed 112.6, some weighed 126. I also weighed a 125 grain field point.

Comment

Those look like the knockoffs dude. No ORing. Tons of Ramcat counterfeits out there.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieArcher View Post
                      Those look like the knockoffs dude. No ORing. Tons of Ramcat counterfeits out there.
                      From their website? They are also deep six
                      Last edited by Raypo; 10-22-2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I won’t shoot another broadhed with an aluminum ferrule. Steel all the way.

Comment

wow, only 2 guys are shooting something over 150grs. well, lets make it 3. i am shooting a 175gr simmons tiger shark as well.

Comment

I shot solids for quite some time, but going back ( actually been back a long while) I have 5 packages of 125 gr. Heads if any ones looking for some.

Comment

toughest I have ever shot.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                                I’ve had good performance with 3 blade 100grn Muzzy.
                                Just dropped a ten point yesterday with a 3 blade Muzzy. Went maybe 45 yards.
                                Double lung no heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X