Debbie Mattucci Obituary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debbie Mattucci Obituary

Debra Lynn (McCuddy) Mattucci, age 55, passed away unexpectedly on Sunday, June 1, 2014.

Born on Sept. 21, 1958, in Yuma, Ariz., she was the daughter of Lucy Bean and Donald McCuddy. She graduated from Grand Valley High School in 1976 and later from Nursing School with honors in Waco, Texas.

She was an avid outdoors enthusiast, a member of Texas Bow Hunters Association and enjoyed fishing and hunting deer, elk, bear and wild boar.

Debbie lived in Temple, Texas, and worked throughout the State of Texas and was a registered heart trauma nurse.

She is survived by her mother, Lucy Bean of Windsor; daughters, Jamie Minix of Columbus, Ohio, and Christine (Corey) Orton of Pearl, Miss.; brother, Ron (Rosalie) McCuddy of Cary, N.C.; sisters, Sandy (Mark) Shorr of Streetsboro, Ohio, and Lisa (Carl) Moodt of Windsor, Ohio; grandchildren, Alex and Kiara Minix and Nathan and Kloeigh Patterson, all of Columbus, Ohio; and several aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews.

She was preceded in death by her father, Donald McCuddy; stepfather, Robert Bean; and sisters, Marjorie and Connie McCuddy.

Friends will be welcomed at the home of Lucy Bean at 8120 Chub Road, Windsor, Ohio, on Friday, June 6th, from 2 to 5 p.m.

In lieu of flowers, please make memorial contribution to your charity of choice in memory of Debra Mattucci.

A Private Committal Service of her ashes will be held by the family.

Thank you

Comment

Thanks, Cody.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Seems as if the Family has changed their mind on inviting friends over. I was prepared to make the trip when I first received the news but when I was informed it was gonna be family only I canceled my plans to make the drive and committed to work.

Guess everything happens for a reason since I have only ended up having 1 job this week and Friday might be the only other day I have work this week..

Rest in Peace my Friend, We will see you soon enough

Comment

RIP Deb.

Comment

Thanks for the update Cody

Comment

Never met her but wish I had.....

Comment

RIP Deb!

Comment

Rest in Peace Deb.

Comment

RIP Deb....one of TBH's most unselfish,giving, caring person.

Comment

Never had the pleasure of meeting her

Comment

Really missing her right now knowing I can never hug her in this realm again.

R.I.P. Deb

Comment

Godspeed.

Comment

RIP Deb

Comment

Working...
                              X