Benefit/Auction for Deb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxSuperDad View Post
    Someone has directed her Sister to TBH today and the original thread that I posted. She at some point today was reading everything we posted. She broke down in awe of the out pour of support and love we had for Debbie and the nice things to say about her. But as most outsiders was confused as to who we are or where we came from and how so many could have had such a connection with 1 person.

As I mentioned when Speaking with Mr Prosser earlier this afternoon. The families normally have no idea we we are truly about in this group until tragic occurs. Then once we reach out to the family of those we loved. They then become family in our group. Just as we accept each and all of us as family here everyday.

There is not 1 person on this site that I would not do anything for that I could. I know the same is in return for each of you and all I have to do is ask.

Debbie knew this and why she didn't ask, who knows. But as Mary just mentioned. We many not have been able to help Deb, but we can surely help her family.

Green Light from the Mayor, Run with it folks. Lets make Debbie proud and show her how much her love, care and support for all of us over the years really meant..
    Amen^^^^^^

Comment

As someone that has been supported by the green screen, I know all too well how shocked family can be about outpouring from folks they consider perfect strangers.

I want to help anyway possible but until we know more and how the family is coping I'd ease the issue too them. From what I'm reading they're still trying to make sense of it all and the logistics is going too take some time.

Comment

Folks it's time to take a deep breath. I live 15 minutes from Deb's house. Went by there yesterday to check on the place. I'll go by in the morning and cut the grass, trim and water the plants. If and when the logistics get ironed out I have room at my house that people can stay. If we need to park trailers for hauling I got some space for that as well. I'll be at the Hilton with Gary and Syl this weekend and hope to see ya'll there. Deb's family needs some space and we all want to unburden them in their grief. We are grieving as well but our bond will not break. TxSuperDad has my number and if needed I can give him Deb's address to pass along to the family. I will be standing by for further guidance.

Comment

Thank you Ben.

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
          I live 15 minutes from Deb's house. Went by there yesterday to check on the place. I'll go by in the morning and cut the grass, trim and water the plants. If and when the logistics get ironed out I have room at my house that people can stay. If we need to park trailers for hauling I got some space for that as well. I'll be at the Hilton with Gary and Syl this weekend and hope to see ya'll there.

Comment

Love you and Syl brother. We'll make it thru together.

Comment

Working...
            X