Benefit/Auction for Deb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benefit/Auction for Deb

I'm sure it's in the works, but haven't seen anything about it.. What are we doing for her GS?

Anyone? I don't have much but I'm sure I can find something to put up for an auction or send a little money somewhere

Comment

Before we/you do so, you probably need to come up with a benefactor first .....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Before we/you do so, you probably need to come up with a benefactor first .....
        Yessir, that's the reason for the post. I wouldn't know the 1st thing about how to get this going, just wanting to get the ideas flowing

Comment

Originally posted by AndyRealtree View Post
          I'm sure it's in the works, but haven't seen anything about it.. What are we doing for her GS?

many of us are still numb and this hasn't sunk in yet

not looking fwd to the bereavement and grief cycle as this is gonna be a tough one

when the time is right, something will be planned to honor our sister

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

not looking fwd to the bereavement and grief cycle as this is gonna be a tough one

^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

You ain't lyin Blake.. I'm not trying to push anything on anyone or take away from anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                ^^^
                I get it Michael.. I'm in the same mindset and before the anger part of the grief sets in (for me) I wanted to get my name out there to help however I can. Again, I'm not trying to be pushy or disrespectful

Comment

Originally posted by AndyRealtree View Post
                  I get it Michael.. I'm in the same mindset and before the anger part of the grief sets in (for me) I wanted to get my name out there to help however I can. Again, I'm not trying to be pushy or disrespectful
                  we know brother, right now this just seems so surreal

Comment

Lets at at least raise enough to pay for the funeral expenses, she'd be the benefactor.

Comment

Whenever the time is right I would like to donate a striper trip on Buchanan for 4. Now the catch is this will be a womens only trip. Deb and I talked about getting a group of women together to do a trip. Sadly we never got around to it. So in fullfillng her wish that is what it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        Lets at at least raise enough to pay for the funeral expenses, she'd be the benefactor.

I like this idea

Comment

First step is to pm the mods and set it up with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                            First step is to pm the mods and set it up with them.
                            In contact with TxSuperDad

Comment

Also... details on the services too... Sticky probably a good idea on this one..

I can't believe I'm readin' this or typing this... just seem so unreal... time to wake up from this terrible nightmare!

Comment

Working...
                              X