This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

OkState - how nobody has pulled Gundy out of Stillwater still baffles me. Kudos to him for staying loyal. My pick to win the conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have you ever heard Gundy talk?? The dude has an edge to him and unlike Saban's edge, he hasn't won any championships so he gets discounted as an A-hole. However, the dude can coach football, he had to have folks coming to him but not with enough dough I guess???

Comment

Tennessee came after Gundy pretty hard - twice I think - but that's the only school he has talked to that I recall (at least that was publicly known about) Most recently when he reportedly got cross ways with T Boone. He's got a great life in Stillwater and doesn't seem to have much ambition to go anywhere else.

#
      Last edited by jerp; 08-17-2022, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
        Given Texas will likely be 1-1 after two games, I don't expect clear skies over Austin.
        2-0!! Just believe in Sark!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Tennessee came after Gundy pretty hard - twice I think - but that's the only school he has talked to that I recall (at least that was publicly known about) Most recently when he reportedly got cross ways with T Boone. He's got a great life in Stillwater and doesn't seem to have much ambition to go anywhere else

#
          I love how he's stayed loyal in a time where most dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            I was just talking to someone about this a few days ago. As a kid we never wore shoes in the summer and early fall. Our feet always looked filthy. Even after a bath. The roads where I grew up were old soft asphalt and gravel. It would stick to your bare feet and make a thin crust. We could run through stickers and walk on just about anything. No way my feet could walk on anything like that these days.
            Shoes were meant for school and church [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]
            However, it was the numerous injuries to my feet that broke me out of all ways going barefoot. Now, my feet never touch the floor.... Slide outta bed right into my slides....[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
              Shoes were meant for school and church [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]
              However, it was the numerous injuries to my feet that broke me out of all ways going barefoot. Now, my feet never touch the floor.... Slide outta bed right into my slides....[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
              Yep . .

Comment

Is anyone using YouTubeTV for CFB? I used Sling last year because it had the Pac12 Network, but I didn't get ABC so I missed many games. YouTubeTV has local channels plus the regular ESPN and FS1. I hate how the streaming service seems to take forever switching back and forth between the games. My local cable company has $40 in fees per month so I will not use them just on principle.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                  Is anyone using YouTubeTV for CFB? I used Sling last year because it had the Pac12 Network, but I didn't get ABC so I missed many games. YouTubeTV has local channels plus the regular ESPN and FS1. I hate how the streaming service seems to take forever switching back and forth between the games. My local cable company has $40 in fees per month so I will not use them just on principle.
                  I've been using it for about a year. Zero complaints.

Comment

So Ags getting the #1 QB in the nation? Nice.

BMAs, baby.

Comment

I use it as well. Get ESPN+ as well and you pick up a ton of games too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                        How bout yall change it up today and instead of stroking your own team's ego nonstop, you can only say something nice or talk positive about another team?
                        Yeah....no.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          Yeah....no.
                          You can only talk about the same **** thing 20 different ways, so many times. Literally the same arguments and ego stroking every day lol. Never seen a prouder 8-4 and 5-7 teams in my life. Surely yall cant be that tunnel visioned.

Rebuttal: "tech sucks blah blah blah...." save your breath. I've missed you, RLB. Me you and Smart gonna grab a beer one of these days!
                          Last edited by Fmjag64; 08-18-2022, 07:48 AM.

Comment

We’ve been using YouTubeTV for years and like it a lot for all sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                              How bout yall change it up today and instead of stroking your own team's ego nonstop, you can only say something nice or talk positive about another team?

I'll go first...Baylor today vs the Baylor from the 90's & 2000's is a great program turnaround. Some bumpy areas with Briles but even that rebound was pretty remarkable with some great hires in Rhule and Aranda. Definitely didn't think Baylor would be back where they are after that whole mess.
                              Ok, I'll try.

Congrats to tech on the stadium expansion. Tortillas and batteries should fly farther being thrown from a second level!

Comment

Between YouTubeTV & the Disney+ package which includes ESPN+, I feel like I can catch almost every game.

Comment

Working...
                                X