Terry BBQ

Yessir [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DE, Dylan Spencer, Houston C.E. King

I thought they only put out soccer players

Comment

Originally posted by bdub25 View Post
        you must not read this site very often. Dudes were claiming the earth is flat!
        rotflmmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          BBQ and chunky dunking on the forty, wonder if it'll pop off for Sark.

there's a few croots running around.

QB, Arch Manning, Isidore Newman (New Orleans, LA)
          RB, Tre Wisner, DeSoto
          WR, Johntay Cook II, DeSoto
          OL, Jaydon Chatman, Harker Heights
          OL, Andre Cojoe, Mansfield Timberview
          OL, Payton Kirkland, Dr. Phillips (Orlando, FL)
          OL, Connor Stroh, Frisco Wakeland
          DT, Markis Deal, Garland Naaman Forest
          DT, Sydir Mitchell, Bergen Catholic (Oradell, NJ)
          DT/DE, Jamarious Brown, Moss Point (Moss Point, MS)
          DE, Ta'Derius Collins, Northwood (Shreveport, LA)
          DE, Dylan Spencer, Houston C.E. King
          DE, Colton Vasek, Austin Westlake
          DE, Billy Walton, Dallas South Oak Cliff
          LB, S'Maje Burrell, North Crowley
          LB, Derion Gullette, Marlin
          CB, Jordan Matthews, Woodlawn (Baton Rouge, LA)
          CB, Malik Muhammad, Dallas South Oak Cliff

QB, Anthony Maddox, Oak Grove (Hattiesburg, MS)
          RB, Derrick McFall, Tyler High
          RB, James Peoples, San Antonio Veterans Memorial
          WR, Freddie Dubose, Jr., Spring Branch Smithson Valley
          WR, Dre'lon Miller, Silsbee
          OL, Daniel Cruz, Richland
          OL, Ashton Funk, Katy Tompkins
          OL, Ory Williams, San Marcos
          DT/DE, Dealyn Evans, Longview Pine Tree
          DT/DE, Xadavien Sims, Durant (Durant, OK)
          LB, Davhon Keys, Aledo
          LB, Payton Pierce, Lucas Lovejoy
          CB, Jaden Allen, Aledo
          CB, Kobe Black, Waco Connally
          CB, Aeryn Hampton, Daingerfield
          S, Ka'Davion Dotson, Duncanville
          S, Corian Gipson, Lancaster
          S, Jaydan Hardy, Lewisville
          S, Kenyan Kelly, Denison

WR, Dakorien Moore, Duncanville
          OL, Logan Schram, Boerne High
          DT/DE, Landon Rink, Cy-Fair
          2023 basically your commits and a couple dudes - gulliette didn’t make it in. Gonna be some hand wringing by your horn mods and forum posters when ags land him.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            2023 basically your commits and a couple dudes - gulliette didn’t make it in. Gonna be some hand wringing by your horn mods and forum posters when ags land him.
            Sure would like to have him but as a good friend always told me, one monkey don't stop a circus.

Comment

Wait, I thought he was not a take and a JAG for the Ags when he was leaning towards Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Not public opinion, but the attention it was given to the what was going on. It very well known that A&M didn't produce the class they got with NIL last year. It was a bag game with a lot of promises. There have been some talk about those promises not being paid out as some of the big donors got nervous with the attention and the IRS talk (this was the biggest hold up).

With that attention, A&M has been scrambling to cover their tracks, get NIL setup publicly (legitimately) as a a lot of FOIA request were / are happening and pressure on A&M to show their cards in the NIL game. A&M is going through the process of setting up NIL programs like what Texas, Tech, and others currently have. This a very tedious and legal process to make sure all the t's are crossed and i's are dotted plus get it approved by compliance. I know the guys that setup several of the Texas NIL and the process was crazy. This is important when it is as public when these programs are public. Saban knew exactly what he was doing for taking that fight public.

From the A&M side, there has been a lot of pressure on what is going on in recruiting (Class is currently sitting at #59 with only 6 kids - The average per player is higher than Texas though). Jimbo even had to answer it at SEC media days with what is going on. Now it seems the donors who funnel that part of the program have committed to pushing their chips back in the game and are becoming a player in a lot of recruitments now to try to turn the tide. This is great news for A&M. Money whipping kids is the name of the game now. Before NIL, 10-20% of your class was taking money to come to your school. Now its almost 100% of the class asking what they are getting as they can legally take money. That is what has changed.

I am not bashing A&M at all, as they put their balls on the table last year. I have said what I have seen from A&M is an all-in commitment to be good in football and I am **** jealous of that commitment. With what they are building there is reason they shouldn't be competing year in and year out now. I am just providing some information I have heard and it comes from two different sources on both sides of the table (A&M and Texas).

Edit - Just wanted to add, I am not saying Texas or any other school are not dropping bags (paying a kid under the table) as well to their NIL games. A good chunk of what is going on is on the up and up with the NIL programs that have been run through compliance but I am sure it is going on. The known NIL programs are there to offer compliance protection from the school. Every NIL deal that gets done has to be signed off of it by the school.
                Didn’t read this whole thing, but your class this year is a bag game and your paying guys not to go on visits and dropping bags to commit…..I mean how could a 5-7 team that lost 6 straight and lost to Kansas ever sign a good class without it?

See since I said it that makes it true. Cheaters.

Everybody dropping bags, everybody. Everybody. We will land a #5-8 ranked class with only 20 dudes, full of quality to go along with the massive amounts of studs from last year. Don’t worry.

Comment

Not public opinion, but the attention it was given to the what was going on. It very well known that A&M didn't produce the class they got with NIL last year. It was a bag game with a lot of promises. There have been some talk about those promises not being paid out as some of the big donors got nervous with the attention and the IRS talk (this was the biggest hold up).

With that attention, A&M has been scrambling to cover their tracks, get NIL setup publicly (legitimately) as a a lot of FOIA request were / are happening and pressure on A&M to show their cards in the NIL game. A&M is going through the process of setting up NIL programs like what Texas, Tech, and others currently have. This a very tedious and legal process to make sure all the t's are crossed and i's are dotted plus get it approved by compliance. I know the guys that setup several of the Texas NIL and the process was crazy. This is important when it is as public when these programs are public. Saban knew exactly what he was doing for taking that fight public.

From the A&M side, there has been a lot of pressure on what is going on in recruiting (Class is currently sitting at #59 with only 6 kids - The average per player is higher than Texas though). Jimbo even had to answer it at SEC media days with what is going on. Now it seems the donors who funnel that part of the program have committed to pushing their chips back in the game and are becoming a player in a lot of recruitments now to try to turn the tide. This is great news for A&M. Money whipping kids is the name of the game now. Before NIL, 10-20% of your class was taking money to come to your school. Now its almost 100% of the class asking what they are getting as they can legally take money. That is what has changed.

I am not bashing A&M at all, as they put their balls on the table last year. I have said what I have seen from A&M is an all-in commitment to be good in football and I am **** jealous of that commitment. With what they are building there is reason they shouldn't be competing year in and year out now. I am just providing some information I have heard and it comes from two different sources on both sides of the table (A&M and Texas).

Edit - Just wanted to add, I am not saying Texas or any other school are not dropping bags (paying a kid under the table) as well to their NIL games. A good chunk of what is going on is on the up and up with the NIL programs that have been run through compliance but I am sure it is going on. The known NIL programs are there to offer compliance protection from the school. Every NIL deal that gets done has to be signed off of it by the school.

Saw several tweets today on the A&M team wide NIL. I’m still a fan of just pay every D1 player $25k a year across the board and call it a day. Glad to see the ladies getting in on it as well.
                  Attached Files

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

Didn’t read this whole thing, but your class this year is a bag game and your paying guys not to go on visits and dropping bags to commit…..I mean how could a 5-7 team that lost 6 straight and lost to Kansas ever sign a good class without it?

See since I said it that makes it true. Cheaters.

Everybody dropping bags, everybody. Everybody. We will land a #5-8 ranked class with only 20 dudes, full of quality to go along with the massive amounts of studs from last year. Don’t worry.

To answer your question, because it is Texas. No matter how ****ty the program is dudes want to play here. It happens every single year. Texas has been terrible for over a decade and still pulled in great classes. Arch has a lot to with the success of this class and Sark still has some new car smell he can sale to these kids.

I hope Texas is. I do know we have a structured NIL game that is very well funded into the future to support whatever bag game there is. I also don't mind putting my name on what I wrote because I trust the sources it came from and I was just passing on a message that I thought was very positive to A&M if guys had questions why it has started off slow.

It is a totally different game now-a-days. You won't hear me bragging about getting X player over another school, or a big H2H win, or where the class finished in the rankings. It is like paying the hottest girl in the school to go to prom with you. The only thing that matters what you do after prom.
                    Last edited by Heath; 07-28-2022, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

To answer your question, because it is Texas. No matter how ****ty the program is dudes want to play here. It happens every single year. Texas has been terrible for over a decade and still pulled in great classes. Arch has a lot to with the success of this class and Sark still has some new car smell he can sale to these kids.

I hope Texas is. I do know we have a structured NIL game that is very well funded into the future to support whatever bag game there is. I also don't mind putting my name on what I wrote because I trust the sources it came from and I was just passing on a message that I thought was very positive to A&M if guys had questions why it has started off slow.

It is a totally different game now-a-days. You won't hear me bragging about getting X player over another school, or a big H2H win, or where the class finished in the rankings. It is like paying the hottest girl in the school to go to prom with you. The only thing that matters what you do after prom.
                        First paragraph is spot on. It's so hard for Aggy to realize that. It isn't rocket science.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          4-8 is a joke.
                          I agree with this as an Aggie fan. Heck, Aggies still have a young O-line as far as I am concerned. AND.....they do not have a proven QB in their system yet. King only played a game and a ½ last year. The LSU transfer is new to the system. They lost a lot of talent on defense as well. If they win 8 games I will be stoked. If they keep the same talent then in a year or two they should be pretty darn good. Still need to recruit some high-end linebackers.

Comment

My Flickr Photos

Comment

LOL at this Horn source, “A&M has been scrambling to cover their tracks”

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                                LOL at this Horn source, “A&M has been scrambling to cover their tracks”

Actually that came from the Aggie booster source.

I’ll let y’all go back to the same back and forth stupid banter that just gets repeated here without any solid intel. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X