No announcement yet.

One Liners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not saying, let's go kill all the stupid people. I'm saying, let's remove the warning labels. And let it work it's self out.

Comment

Dadgum Texas Grown you're on a roll!!! LMAO!!! Keep it coming now don't hold out.....well on second thought maybe you outta! LOL!!! Priceless though!!

Comment

Learn from other peoples’ mistakes because you can’t possibly live long enough to make them all yourself

Comment

My silence doesn't mean I agree with you. It's just that your level of ignorance has rendered me speechless.

Comment

Not exactly a one ladder but……

Peter Principle: A person within an organization will rise to his own level of incompetence.

Comment

Never borrow from Peter to pay Paul. Eventually Peter will get sore and you just can’t do business with a sore Peter.

Comment

My old boss used to tell me…….”having you off, is like having two good people at work”. He was being sarcastic, I think……

Comment

Originally posted by antlercollector View Post
                  my wife donates money to the homeless but gets mad when i donate to the topless.
                  lol:d:d

Comment

I failed math so many times, I can't even count.

I used to be a lifeguard until some blue kid got me fired...

If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Comment

Needed these this morning. Thanks

Comment

Lots of good ones from Albert Einstein:

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”

“Never memorize something that you can look up.”

“Creativity is intelligence having fun.”

“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.”

“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”

“Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”

“We all know that light travels faster than sound. That’s why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?”

“I must be willing to give up what I am in order to become what I will be.”

“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”

“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”

“You never fail until you stop trying.”

“A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.”

“Genius is 1% talent and 99% percent hard work…”

“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”

“Time is an illusion.”

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.”

“If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.”

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”

“The best way to cheer yourself is to cheer somebody else up.”

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”

Comment

You should have married a girl with smaller hands!

Comment

IT's better to keep your mouth shut and let them think you're stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Comment

Did you hear about the claustrophobic astronaut?
                              He just wanted a bit more space.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                                My penis was once in the Guinness Book of World Records……..then the librarian asked me to remove it!

[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X