Deer Slide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Slide

Well with the world the way it is at the current moment. I figured some smiles could be used. So I started with the kids. About a week ago I rolled up to Lowe's with a list. And honey by the way they are having a sale on lumber. We need a new bow blind as i walked out the door. I'll let the pics speak for them selves. Had a blast building it having a blast riding it!! oh and the kiddos sleep real good!!!
    Attached Files

That looks fun. Good Job.

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Thanks much appreciated

Comment

No video

Comment

That fire pit is going to play hell on that slide.

Comment

New to posting. Tried said video too large.

Comment

Fire pit is retired until it is turned into a blind end of summer HOA will be knocking any day!!

Comment

I'll keep messing with this and figure out how to get a video or two on here. That does change the perception of this thing.

Comment

Way to go dad, smile on your helper’s face proves you have a good idea. As for the HOA, their heads will explode when they see you some early morning sitting at top of slide flinging arrows at that 3d buck in your backyard!

Comment

Indeed the kids have been over the moon with the slide. And that little dude is right beside me on any project. Either just helping or trying to show me a better way!!!Win win for sure I guess this will be 1.0 they want it higher. No worries being up there slinging arrows. I like to shoot from the ground.

Comment

Your “coolest Dad on block” with that build.

Rwc

Comment

Oh man!!! All the neighborhood kiddos be at your house! You did a jam up job on the tube slide, wow

Comment

RWC that was the goal. My kids are 13,10 and 6 hopefully they remember this time later in life as that summer Dad built the bad *** Deer Slide!!! Haven't let any neighbor kids on yet although I see the eyes.

Comment

That is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X