Lake Fork area restaurant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
    I’m up here in Emory for work and always stay at the best western and ate at the new restaurant here in the hotel and good grief was it good. Completely unexpected to have such great food. I had the ribeye and it was hands down one of the best steaks I’ve ever had. Just wanted to pass along the info for anyone that might be staying or passing through here should really stop in for dinner. It’s called Chateau Bistro. The chef is a really sweet lady and the food was incredible!
    We'll have to try that. There are a lot of good places to eat on and around Lake Fork. In Emory, be sure you try Sidekicks on Hwy 19 north. Right before the Covid-19 shut down the restaurants, our favorite waitress from Sidekicks quit there to open a BBQ restaurant in Emory. We never got a chance to try it, but will soon, if it survived the shut down.
    On Lake Fork are Tiffany's, Verona Italian Cafe and A.J.'s Fish House all off of FM-17.
    Off of Hwy 154 is Oak Ridge is pretty good, Neon Moon is not bad, and Al's Do Drop In Cafe. I've only been to Al's once, but it's got good reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
      Seth's! Killer grub! You will not be disappointed!
      I agree, however from their book of faces post, it appears the dining room is not open. Eat outside, or to-go only for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        I agree, however from their book of faces post, it appears the dining room is not open. Eat outside, or to-go only for now.
        I stopped a month ago for crawfish on my way home from Fork and thought they were open so many folks were in the parking lot! Glad I only wanted 5 pounds of crawfish, they had me fixed up in 5 minutes! They said if I hadn't called in an order the wait was 1.5 - 2 hours for other stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          I stopped a month ago for crawfish on my way home from Fork and thought they were open so many folks were in the parking lot! Glad I only wanted 5 pounds of crawfish, they had me fixed up in 5 minutes! They said if I hadn't called in an order the wait was 1.5 - 2 hours for other stuff!!
          Your post got me wondering if I misread their post, so I double check it. I wish they would open up a normal, I love their food.

From Seth's Lake Fork Creek Steak and Seafood on May 18;
          UPDATE: We will be offering delivery only on Fridays and Saturdays moving forward.

We are still doing take out only for now, but you can get it to go and sit in the outdoor area. We are spacing the tables to be 6 feet apart outside.

Trust us, we want you to dine in with us just as badly as you want to, but with as small of space as our restaurant is we feel it’s best to keep doing take out only at this time. We are sorry for this inconvenience and we thank you for your patience during this time.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X