No announcement yet.

Churches burned to the ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually try to refrain from conversations that can get "heated" but I'm going to put my 2 cents in. I believe that one of the biggest problems in the United States today is the fact that if something doesn't affect the person personally then it's not a big deal to them. I also believe that if you give an inch a day it won't take long till you giving up a mile. Willingly

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
      Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
      BINGO!! Congress!
      Thes draconian “orders” from city and state officials are bulls***. Congress legislates.

Comment

Founding fathers would’ve already been at war believe that

Comment

Brave men stormed the beaches at Normandy knowing they were going to get shot and maimed and killed for the rights and freedom of this country. Not just there of course but add it up, all the lives sacrificed. And now we have cowards saying that standing up for your rights and standing up for what is right in God's eyes is attention seeking. A generation of political correct cowards that are afraid to go outside w/o a mask. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
            Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
            Unless "they" claim you could be harming others due to a fake, blown out of proportion virus.

Originally posted by Garbuster View Post
            I usually try to refrain from conversations that can get "heated" but I'm going to put my 2 cents in. I believe that one of the biggest problems in the United States today is the fact that if something doesn't affect the person personally then it's not a big deal to them. I also believe that if you give an inch a day it won't take long till you giving up a mile. Willingly
            This has been driving me crazy for years now. Watching people not give a crap... until something affects them..and then they blow up and just can't figure out why no one cares...

A long time ago if someone was done wrong others would step in to help... Now? Nah, everyone mind their own business.

Comment

Church burnings is nothing new to this country, in the 60's it seemed like an every week occurrence. No lessons were learned then, nowadays folks get shot up in churches or other houses of religion.

I see comments made on TBH about religions and different faiths that remind me of that time. A while back there was one on here about the Pope and Catholics that made me sick, and I put about 4 members on my ignore list.

When I was little my grandma was appalled when JFK was elected because he was a Catholic, she said someone needs to shoot him.... and they did. She regretted that for the rest of her natural born days, as she was of Pentecostal faith and she cried when the news aired it.

Reckon things never really change till its too late.

Comment

Something smells fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  Church burnings is nothing new to this country, in the 60's it seemed like an every week occurrence. No lessons were learned then, nowadays folks get shot up in churches or other houses of religion.

I see comments made on TBH about religions and different faiths that remind me of that time. A while back there was one on here about the Pope and Catholics that made me sick, and I put about 4 members on my ignore list.

When I was little my grandma was appalled when JFK was elected because he was a Catholic, she said someone needs to shoot him.... and they did. She regretted that for the rest of her natural born days, as she was of Pentecostal faith and she cried when the news aired it.

Reckon things never really change till its too late.
                  Radar, I put a few on ignore as well

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Unless "they" claim you could be harming others due to a fake, blown out of proportion virus.
                    The mask wearers in my office building have decided everyone must wear a mask despite it not being required. They keep reporting myself and other for no mask. They just started back at the office this week. I've been here the entire time. And their argument is EXACTLY what you say. Facts no longer matter. If everyone does not bend to the lowest common denominator in society, they need to be crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                      Please explain how we are in danger and have to take the country back, would like to hear this theory.
                      Beto supporter no doubt....

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        The mask wearers in my office building have decided everyone must wear a mask despite it not being required. They keep reporting myself and other for no mask. They just started back at the office this week. I've been here the entire time. And their argument is EXACTLY what you say. Facts no longer matter. If everyone does not bend to the lowest common denominator in society, they need to be crushed.
                        Making masks mandatory is a way that we will see politicians and corporations will use to cover their ***, whether they are worthless or not. See the headlines - "Company xyz did not require masks and Jane Doe got the virus due to xyz negligence" I guess that is a long headline, but you get the point

Comment

I didnt read the article, but when ever the economy goes to **** building fires always go up. Funny how that works

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                              Lmao
                              Explain because I just don't see what is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                                Play the "my body, my choice" card on them and watch as they try not to choke on their own hypocrisy.

Comment

Working...
                                X