Churches burned to the ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick View Post
    To me the only real reason a church would have stayed open during the shut down would be they are attention seekers. This has nothing to do with the world shutting down, it is a bunch of face mask people doing something stupid by burning down a church to make some stupid statement.
    So a church choosing to stay open to worship makes them attention seekers.

Come on Rick.

Comment

To me the only real reason a church would have stayed open during the shut down would be they are attention seekers. This has nothing to do with the world shutting down, it is a bunch of face mask people doing something stupid by burning down a church to make some stupid statement.
      There's this pesky little thing called the constitution......not attention seekers

Comment

For those of you that think this is unprecedented times, I suggest listening to Martyr Made, the latest series about Jim Jones. The 60's was FAR worse than now.

Not saying OP's story isn't a problem, or that abortion is okay, but the referenced church burning is an isolated nut(s) that burned down one church. Not hundreds of churches at a time, not Black Panthers shooting police, not weather underground inciting riots across the country. We made it through the 60's, and will make it out of today.

Comment

Let me ask you, do you support the lockdown as a whole? Or do you feel like it is unconstitutional?

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
            There's this pesky little thing called the constitution......not attention seekers
            Yep

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              For those of you that think this is unprecedented times, I suggest listening to Martyr Made, the latest series about Jim Jones. The 60's was FAR worse than now.

Not saying OP's story isn't a problem, or that abortion is okay, but the referenced church burning is an isolated nut(s) that burned down one church. Not hundreds of churches at a time, not Black Panthers shooting police, not weather underground inciting riots across the country. We made it through the 60's, and will make it out of today.
              Nobody said that. Just because it’s not an epidemic that makes it less of a problem?

War is the last step of civil war fellas. Make no mistake - we are at war

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Nobody said that. Just because it’s not an epidemic that makes it less of a problem?
                Less of a problem? No. But on my list of concerns, one church burning down two states away is far less concerning than my concern that Hidalgo thinks she should keep shutting down Houston, except for those businesses she prefers.

Or Kim Ogg spending more time trying to find which prosecutor sent a photo of a spreadsheet created in the DA's office that told prosecutors to call in sick if they died of corona. Meanwhile she is releasing criminals out of jail on PR bonds that then go out and stab 80 year old grandmothers.

I am far more concerned about those crimes perpetrated by people elected to office than I am a church burning two states away.

Comment

Something tells me I shouldn’t humor you but ok....

Globalist elites
                  Leftist communist sympathizers (even the ones the don’t realize that’s what they are) - like the ones(I would bet) burned down this church
                  Huge money pushing for a one world government without borders
                  Constant trampling of our constitution
                  The Weaponizing of our intelligence agencies.
                  The flat out treasonous Obamagate issues
                  The many Soros funded arms That are undermining the foundation of America
                  The federal reserve and the families and money/families behind it.
                  The indoctrination of America’s youth through the public education system.
                  Overreaching federal government that routinely operates beyond the enumerated powers.

And On and on....and on

Do you honestly feel like our country ISN'T in danger??
                  Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  The "tolerant" left.
                  I was going to say you forgot the most simple one.. Neck beat me to it.

All the things mentioned are true but most people can't or refuse to believe them. I think everyone can see that liberals are screwing things up... Have to keep things dumbed down

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  We have less freedoms because we’ve been willing to trade them for “safety”. The fundamental truths taught in the Bible were disregarded years ago, when our parents let prayer be taken out of school and allowed for the wholesale murder of millions of babies under the guise of “choice”. Once you decide that’s OK, is there anything that is off limits?
                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  IMO it's the few loud mouth liberal idiots that are willing to trade..and some conservatives. A lot (no idea the %) have zero intention of trading jack squat. I'm not even sure we're outnumbered. It's just even we we elect a "conservative" they end up being a wolf in sheeps clothing. In other words it's all rigged against us.

Comment

War is the last step of civil war fellas. Make no mistake - we are at war
                    And you said "the country was in danger like never before." Wouldn't that be unprecedented times?

I agree there is serious danger out there to our country, but it's because of the flippant violation of the Constitution by elected officials. Not one church burning.

Comment

Complete horse manure.
                      I actually searched and took my family to another Church last week. A lot of people know this COVID is a scam... A lot of people actually want to go to actual Church with other people and not watch online.

I'm actually a little pis sed a lot more Churches didn't stand up and stay open.

Comment

Let me ask you, do you support the lockdown as a whole? Or do you feel like it is unconstitutional?
                        I in no way support the lockdown, I think it was completely un necessary, I was and am very opposed to it. But whether I agree or not, the whole country was shut down. For an organization to stay open, they wanted attention, they could have worshipped from home like everyone else. Sort of like the dude running thru Buccees with a huge US flag and Buccees kicking him out. That had nothing to do with Buccees being unamerican, they were getting rid of an attention whore. It is a growing trend that people love to be in the limelight, especially if they can cast negative light on something.

As to whether I think it is unconstitutional or not, I just don't go thru my day gauging events as to whether they are unconstitutional or not, not the way I think. I think it was a church wanting to call attention to themselves, I don't see how it has anything to do w the constitution

Comment

Going to church is seeking attention
                          Open carry is seeking attention
                          Waving an American flag is seeking attention

We aint America anymore. But that has been known for some time now. Every day we look a little more like those split tails in europe and i know that has been the objective for about 100 years.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            And you said "the country was in danger like never before." Wouldn't that be unprecedented times?

I agree there is serious danger out there to our country, but it's because of the flippant violation of the Constitution by elected officials. Not one church burning.
                            We will just agree to disagree on that. It’s my belief that that this country IS IN FACT, in more danger of fundamental change than ever before.

Comment

I in no way support the lockdown, I think it was completely un necessary, I was and am very opposed to it. But whether I agree or not, the whole country was shut down. For an organization to stay open, they wanted attention, they could have worshipped from home like everyone else. Sort of like the dude running thru Buccees with a huge US flag and Buccees kicking him out. That had nothing to do with Buccees being unamerican, they were getting rid of an attention whore. It is a growing trend that people love to be in the limelight, especially if they can cast negative light on something.

As to whether I think it is unconstitutional or not, I just don't go thru my day gauging events as to whether they are unconstitutional or not, not the way I think. I think it was a church wanting to call attention to themselves, I don't see how it has anything to do w the constitution

That’s a shame. More people should.

Comment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Working...
                                X