Lake Fork area restaurant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Fork area restaurant

I’m up here in Emory for work and always stay at the best western and ate at the new restaurant here in the hotel and good grief was it good. Completely unexpected to have such great food. I had the ribeye and it was hands down one of the best steaks I’ve ever had. Just wanted to pass along the info for anyone that might be staying or passing through here should really stop in for dinner. It’s called Chateau Bistro. The chef is a really sweet lady and the food was incredible!

Good to know, I’ll have to check it out next time I’m in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That's good to know.Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the bbq stand at 515 and 2946 and Bro’s Patio! Verona’s has good pizza!

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation. Seth's is also supposed to be very good, but that's a little ways to the east.

Comment

Not far from there, guess I need to try. A good fish place is AJ's Fish House in Alba, Tx.

Comment

I don’t know what I’d expect a restaurant in Emory to be called, but I gotta admit that “Chateau Bistro” was nowhere near the top of my list.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The absolute best place to eat, but not advertised as a restaurant, is Lake Fork Lodge at the 515 bridge. Just go knock on the door and tell Debby that Kyle said to rustle you up a bunch of ribeyes and lobsters; the surf and turf. You will go back!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  The absolute best place to eat, but not advertised as a restaurant, is Lake Fork Lodge at the 515 bridge. Just go knock on the door and tell Debby that Kyle said to rustle you up a bunch of ribeyes and lobsters; the surf and turf. You will go back!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    I don’t know what I’d expect a restaurant in Emory to be called, but I gotta admit that “Chateau Bistro” was nowhere near the top of my list.[emoji23]

I honestly laughed when I saw the sign that had the name “ chateau bistro”.

Comment

Seth's! Killer grub! You will not be disappointed!

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                        Its awesome

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                          Yes sir!! If you make it over to Quitman Seths is a great choice. If you like Mexican Peraltas is awesome there too. Red dome smokehouse isn’t bad either. Got a gift card to there once and it was good.

Comment

Yep Bistro always sounds expensive to me, will have to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                              Not far from there, guess I need to try. A good fish place is AJ's Fish House in Alba, Tx.
                              If you leave AJ's hungry there is something wrong with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X