Churches burned to the ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Churches burned to the ground

I can not adequately explain how mad this makes me. This country is in danger like never before. One way or another we have to take this country back.

Sad

Comment

Please explain how we are in danger and have to take the country back, would like to hear this theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
        Please explain how we are in danger and have to take the country back, would like to hear this theory.
        Something tells me I shouldn’t humor you but ok....

Globalist elites
        Leftist communist sympathizers (even the ones the don’t realize that’s what they are) - like the ones(I would bet) burned down this church
        Huge money pushing for a one world government without borders
        Constant trampling of our constitution
        The Weaponizing of our intelligence agencies.
        The flat out treasonous Obamagate issues
        The many Soros funded arms That are undermining the foundation of America
        The federal reserve and the families and money/families behind it.
        The indoctrination of America’s youth through the public education system.
        Overreaching federal government that routinely operates beyond the enumerated powers.

And On and on....and on

Do you honestly feel like our country ISN'T in danger??
        Last edited by JLivi1224; 05-21-2020, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
          Are you baiting or are you serious?

Comment

The further the country strays from its foundation, the bible, the less freedoms we will have. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Porkchop View Post
              The further the country strays from its foundation, the bible, the less freedoms we will have. Just my opinion.

We have less freedoms because we’ve been willing to trade them for “safety”. The fundamental truths taught in the Bible were disregarded years ago, when our parents let prayer be taken out of school and allowed for the wholesale murder of millions of babies under the guise of “choice”. Once you decide that’s OK, is there anything that is off limits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Team Porkchop View Post
                Not an opinion, in my opinion.
                Whether people like it or not, this country was founded on Judeo-Christian values. It is the SOLE reason that this country has survived longer than any other world #1 power.
                The founders were guided by God. His hands are all over the founding of this country. The foresight our forefathers showed in protecting this country through the documents would not have been possible otherwise.

Comment

It will turn out to be intentionally caught on fire by a member of the Church...aka inside job.

Yes it is a sad day that not only churches are set on fire but our Government denies us our right to worship.

Comment

Curt - good point.
                    The murder of millions of innocent babies. Disgusting.

Millstone.....

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      Churches Burned to the Ground
                      I'm only seeing the one in the link you posted, are there others? Your title and subsequent post made it sound like it was an epidemic versus an isolated event.

Comment

The "tolerant" left.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                          Are you baiting or are you serious?
                          He's probably either 16 years old and driving daddy's truck or he's totally clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                            I'm only seeing the one in the link you posted, are there others? Your title and subsequent post made it sound like it was an epidemic versus an isolated event.
                            Nope. Just a mistype And can’t change.

Comment

To me the only real reason a church would have stayed open during the shut down would be they are attention seekers. This has nothing to do with the world shutting down, it is a bunch of face mask people doing something stupid by burning down a church to make some stupid statement.

Comment

Working...
                              X