Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
    I know where there is 22 head of black baldies but I don’t have a freezer
    You'll have a heck of a time trying to find a freezer too. My neighbor tried that last week & every place is sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
      I've got plenty to use/get but getting them cooled down quick enough is my problem, and freezer space.

Sure wish I had a walk-in...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        If all else fails we can smoke baloney!

Strong pass. That's where I draw the line on my white trash card.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
          I know where there is 22 head of black baldies but I don’t have a freezer
          That is not funny, I went to Lowe's to buy a small chest freezer 2 weeks ago and they said they not only had none, but I couldn't order one because the manufacturers weren't able to keep up with demand world wide.
          When I can not buy something that they make a living selling something is wrong, very wrong. I noticed they had plenty of paint, maybe we should start a fake paint shortage so we can get our freezers and beef back up and going.

Comment

Meat is not about to be scarce unless there is panic buying much like toilet paper.

Yes it is tight as food service comes back into the supply chain and while plants are cleaning, but that is a very short term issue.

If the HEB guy said it will be months....he's an idiot.

Please do not contribute to the panic, news media is enough.

Comment

I’m actually going to do that next week.

Comment

Went the same time RD did and was told the same thing. Couldn’t give me a shipping date. I figured after 45 days of this shat folks would have calmed down. I’m serious about all this folks. My sister n law raises black baldies and I could buy one but can’t get a date on a freezer. Once again the ripple effects of this are just starting to hit the shore.
                Last edited by Hogmauler; 05-05-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

That's why me and a buddy bought show pigs while everyone was hoarding TP.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    Strong pass. That's where I draw the line on my white trash card.

It’s actually really good..

Comment

I bought 2200 lbs leg quarters 2 weeks ago delivered for .59
                      I’m having 2200 lbs delivered Saturday, @ .64

Comment

That’s what I’ve been saying hellbender. I have meat or can get it. We left our freezer in Colorado thinking we’d buy another after we purchased another home down here. Waited Were 45 days into this shat so I’m thinking that the panic is coming to an end, all is good, I’ll go grab a freezer for us. Nope. Ain’t gonna happen. You can order one but they can’t give you a shipping date. Crazy

Comment

I actually smoked a bologna chub on Sunday after watching a Meat Church YouTube video. I thought it sounded pretty interesting and would make for good lunch sandwiches. Boy was I wrong. It all ended up in the garbage. I didn't realize at the time but that was probably my first, and last, time to ever consume bologna. [emoji1785]

Comment

How can anyone not like bologna? The lunch meat kind is good.

If the country is starting to open back up why would meat plants be or stay closed?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 05-05-2020, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
                              I actually smoked a bologna chub on Sunday after watching a Meat Church YouTube video. I thought it sounded pretty interesting and would make for good lunch sandwiches. Boy was I wrong. It all ended up in the garbage. I didn't realize at the time but that was probably my first, and last, time to ever consume bologna. [emoji1785]
                              Must have been bad bologna, the Fischers bologna is excellent doesn't leave nasty fatty film in mouth but then again if you don't like bologna then none is gonna be very good

Comment

Imma smoked bologna fan too.

Comment

Working...
                                X