No announcement yet.

BIG Bass taken this evening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These 3 must not have "lipped" any big ones today, did not get any pics from Day 2 on Lake Alan Henry. For those not familiar with this lake, it is between Post and Snyder. It's setting is gorgeous and great water. Used to do a lot of skiing, fishing and party time in my younger days. Have not been there in a long time but my Son and his buds say the fishing is great!!

Comment

Maybe it was the camera angle. I don’t know. That second picture you posted looks like the fish gained some weight from the first picture!

Comment

I may be off base, but I would say the bass in the OP was spawning? Normally they will add 8-10% of their base weight with eggs depending on what stage they are in during the spawn. Looks swelled up to me but I'm by no means an expert? Maybe this could account for the weight as quoted with their scale?

Just a thought....

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
          Maybe this will help with the visual, lol? The man that caught it is not my son but his friend they were fishing with.
          Look at the pictures side by side. Markings are not the same. Not the same bass.

Comment

BIG Bass taken this evening!

Comment

nice toad

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                Here is a 13.97

The only person who looks happy to have caught it!

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                  Look at the pictures side by side. Markings are not the same. Not the same bass.
                  Yep not even close and What about the boat? LMAO
                  Last edited by PondPopper; 04-11-2020, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
                    Moron. Let.me guess, a UT fan? Why not just say good fish and go about your business? Are the insults necessary?
                    This makes me laugh... asking "are the insults necessary?" but the first word of the post is calling someone else a moron, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Wile E. View Post
                      This makes me laugh... asking "are the insults necessary?" but the first word of the post is calling someone else a moron, lmao.

You are right. It was not right of me to call the guy a moron. For that I apologize. I was just trying to make the point of not calling the guy out on the true weight of the fish, but rather just complementing the OP on a really good fish. Regardless of weight. I did a poor job of stating that. Appreciate you saying something.

Comment

I’ve owned a fishing lodge on Lake Fork since 1993 and I’ve seen more than my fair share of fake 10 pounders and fake 13 pounders. Nuff said.

Comment

All of y’all calling bs is why people quit posting on this site. How about you say congrats on a big fish and move on or just hit the back button. What do you gain by questioning it??? It’s bigger than any bass I have caught that’s for sure. Bunch of a holes.

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
                            You are right. It was not right of me to call the guy a moron. For that I apologize. I was just trying to make the point of not calling the guy out on the true weight of the fish, but rather just complementing the OP on a really good fish. Regardless of weight. I did a poor job of stating that. Appreciate you saying something.
                            He's an aggie by the way.

Comment

I'm mixed up. Is he a guide or just fishing with a guide? Did they catch both of those whoppers yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                                I’ve owned a fishing lodge on Lake Fork since 1993 and I’ve seen more than my fair share of fake 10 pounders and fake 13 pounders. Nuff said.
                                Good for you. 🙄🙄🙄. I dont care if its 2 pounds or 10 pounds if hes happy with it. Nice catch!
                                Last edited by dac6933; 04-11-2020, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X