BIG Bass taken this evening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
    Moron. Let.me guess, a UT fan? Why not just say good fish and go about your business? Are the insults necessary?
    Sensitive? It was just a little ribbin'

Comment

Ok that photo changes things lol better angle there

Comment

Did he donate to SAL?

Comment

Beast for sure

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Very nice fish. Congratulations all around.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              My biggest from Fork is 13-10 and that fish ain’t no where near that number....that fish might be 9....maybe. Must be Texas Tech grads, tell them to turn the scale over they’re reading it backwards.
              Lol!
              It's a nice fish,but not a sharelunker.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                Why would someone look at one pic and then call the OP an liar on the weight of this bass. Heck he said he weighed it on the boat. He did not guess it weigh 13 lbs. even if you thought it was less why rain on someone parade. I just don’t get it!

Congrats to your son.

My son went to school at TT and he graduated with a Wildlife Resource degree. While going to school he worked some for the science department and some graduate students working on their doctorate. They electrical shocked several rivers and lakes in Texas. The biggest bass they brought up was at Allen Henry. They had one that didn’t come to the top in deeper water that was way over 10lbs that they could see in the clear water but couldn’t reach it with the net. It has some great bass in it.
                The same reason if someone killed a deer,and said he taped out over 200",and it wouldn't scare 130"..Kinda the same thing to me.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Would have liked to b on the other end of line fighting that beast. Excitement to spare

Comment

Great Bass Congrats

Comment

Nice fish!

Comment

That’s a helluva Bass! Great job!

Comment

No doubt in my mind that's a huge bass. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Congrats to the fisherman! That's one heck of a bass, I don't care who thinks otherwise.

Comment

Bass pics are so misleading. I found a nearly dead bass a few weeks ago that I weighed 12.91 on a quality scale that I verified with weights. In my pic, the fish looks like 8-9 pounds

No idea what that fish weighs, but it’s big. Congrats to the angler.

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
                                Bass pics are so misleading. I found a nearly dead bass a few weeks ago that I weighed 12.91 on a quality scale that I verified with weights. In my pic, the fish looks like 8-9 pounds

No idea what that fish weighs, but it’s big. Congrats to the angler.

Here’s the pic. No one would call this one 12.91 either. I’ve got no reason to lie since I didn’t even catch it.

I don’t have a dog in the fight. Just that bass pics can be deceiving...both ways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X