X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watch biden he thinks he is running for senate

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      I know OP said comedies, but Chapelle's latest special could be some of his best work of all time. Better than Chapelle show.
      Chapelle could read a phone book and make it funny. Love his stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        I know OP said comedies, but Chapelle's latest special could be some of his best work of all time. Better than Chapelle show.

His last two Netflix specials have a storyline that almost resemble a movie.

Do yourself and watch the other two guys I mentioned.

Comment

Dave Chapelle and Bill Burr both **** excellence. Their netflix specials are great!

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
            Do yourself and watch the other two guys I mentioned.

Wait.....what???

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
              I will have to ck out Jojo Rabbit this weekend.
              I never heard of it till this thread and read the intro and it sounds great.

I have been watching a lot of stand up specials on Netflix for a good offensive gut busting humor.
              Chapelle, Bill Burr and Anthony Jeselnick's latest specials are some of their best released. There are a bunch of others that are good too.
              I really like Jeselnick too. Tom Segura is probably my favorite right now.

Comment

Hollywood is dying on their own sword and will eventually become a thing of the past.

Is this Jojo on Netflix?

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                  Dave Chapelle and Bill Burr both **** excellence. Their netflix specials are great!
                  Burr's bit on the epidimec of gold digging wh*res in our country should be part of sixth grade male curriculum.

Comment

Maybe I'm just sick and twisted, but I thought "The Joker" was pretty comical. Laughed at a lot of it.

Comment

Comedy writers are going to television instead of pitching scripts to film studios.

Comment

I would say they are going to cable tv/streaming services rather than the traditional four networks more than ever now.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Hollywood is dying on their own sword and will eventually become a thing of the past.

Is this Jojo on Netflix?

not yet i dont think. it just came out a few months ago in time for the oscars. its available to rent through prime or youtube for like $6

Comment

Ok so I rented JoJo Rabbit after reading the above. Um not sure I saw the same movie yall did. It wasnt funny at all. It was decent movie for a drama and had some good lessons. But funny? Dont think I laughed once, the Hitler guy was kind of humorous but just in a slapstick kind of way. Based on above I was expecting this lol comedy. Hmm

Comment

I laughed at Martin Lawrence all during Bad Boys for life.

Comment

20 years ago they started warping our sense of humor. Comedies got more and more childish, crass and immature with foul improper humor (and it cracks me up) they continued to push humor more and more offensive and sexist...and then they decided that you should NEVER say anything that could offend or hurt someone’s feelings so now they can’t make us laugh without being politically incorrect!

Comment

Working...
                                X